The 10 Commandments of Love

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well i think it is the most difficult part , getting into relationships more easier as it is followed by exitement , enjoyment and all the goody goody things ....

but the stress and non existent feeling what you go thru , can be something dude,,,,...

in any case , u need to be quite bold enuf to bring out all the differences between urslf and ur pally , ...

theres a nigerian proverb which says " one a thread is broken , no matter how perfectly you tie it , the thing cant be same like before " which makes a lot of sense to me..

@ nats - i dun think so staying pally even after break ups is gonna make any difference , i feel out of sight is out of mind ....

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Look Bob you got to understand..... The main Motive is the break up.. Not to fall in love and all..

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

for all men or just assasin? jay answer this one wisely my dear. hahaha hahhaha HAHAHAHA

4. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Not for me.. Please.. YOu know ME.. Thats Asassin One Aim in Life....

5. Sonali

hehe, well answered jay ji, very well indeed.

6. jayanth

He he.. I'm Now Wiser But One Step.. Congrats on your 100 Posts..

7. Sonali

wow, i hadn't even noticed that, :) i'm moving up the food chain here

8. jayanth

STICK To The Topic.. I provoked you to post in the Congrats forum.. Not here..

9. bob-bobby

prob we had more than 100 now both for love and break ups , why call only 10 ......

10. Sonali

coz by the time any one gets to the eleventh commandment, they no longer want to persue a relationship.

11. bob-bobby

oh now i understand , so its like 1 - 10 commandment of love , 11 - 20 commandment of break ups , eeehhhh......

12. jayanth

Assasin Would love the 11th Commandment..

13. Sonali

yes, and when he finally hooks up with the 11th commandment then he'd use it to break up with his current gf, then the 11th commandment would break up with him coz he used it. then the broken hearted assasin would go out in the search for his next love, of course after he finds his next love he'd get sick of her pretty soon and start pursuing the 12th commandment and when the two of them hook up, the 11th commandment and assasin’s new gf will catch him making out with the 12th commandment while watching the latest chick flick in a dark theatere, assasin will end up with three bitch slaps and a newly broken heart. (just another of assasin's short love stories) :) :p :p :p :p

14. bob-bobby

bonkers , can some pls explain the same in english , tabs or chords....

15. Sonali

@bobby - i'm using the commandments as if they were girls coz jay said assasin would love the 11th commandment.........does it make more sanse now?

:eek: i know......its a stupid joke

this is what ppl do when they have too much time on their hands :'(

16. jayanth

Focus.. first Assasin should fall in love.. he needs 1-10 right??

17. bob-bobby

and after he love enuf , he needs 11 - 20 ....

18. jayanth

Ok lets stop this here.. Thread Closed.. We are way out of topic..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.