That's it i've decided i am gonna become a terrorist ..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nanda, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey if u do not earn how can u enjoy !!!!!!!

After Independence atleast for few yrs we should have had communism ......
    What the hell ...... Some bugger whose great grand DAD licked Brits Arse , came to ma college in a BMW ....

So u mean i need to be happy, at how stuffs took place and sit and not earn, and say "my country is great" ....

Its not US dude where u r paid even if u dont work ......

Its not those OLD days where u got free food .... U want to live u gotta earn ... And i am not getting some major bucks for the work i do ... I have to think before i spend ...

And there are nutwits in this country whose great grand dad was zamindar and enjoys !!!! what does this crap mean ....

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

c'mon man ... stop fucking everyone ... heohahahaa ...

hey nanda ... sodomy or buggery ... is illegal even in US and European countries (mebbe not Denmark or Holland ;)) ...

that is just due to religious influence ...

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Man communism is a great grand failure and how can you expect that to be good for a huge nation like India. You can have communism within your family and you can all be happy about it. I screw up studies, loaf around and land up in low paying job, where as you toiled toiled and got yourself a high paying job and if I ask for financial equality. How fair is this. See what happened to Russia. Even in their good times, many successful people were running away to neighbouring countries like Romania, Bulgaria, etc..

You never got free food anytime. Man always had to toil for living. Infact you get free food now. Go to temples in places at kasi, Udupi, etc.., you get free food provided three times a day. Real nice food. So you have a choice of chucking all your luxuries and live a life with free food if that's all you want.

Life's open and available in front of you. You just have to make a choice. It's like those Green and Red pills in Matrix. Take one and face harsh reality or take another and live somebody else's fantasy. Decision is yours. Free food is still available.

$cReWdR!veR likes this.
  4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

now!this sounds like a even more potential spam thread!lets be cooled down here before neo teard this thread to shreds!

5. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Hey no commentz from Neo.. :eek::

N e ways i jus wanna comment india is not goin to drains. Hey fellas the last 3 to 4 yrs have been the best for indian economy.....Wat if the politiacians keep on ****in the bloody system...They sometimes do good things also to keep shuttlin between the good and the bad...
    U all agree or not but India is growing at a trmendous pace.....And u have to agree that be it Banglore,mumbai or chennai...India Rocks :rock: all the way.

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Put yourself in the position of politicians. Sure you wouldnt want to swallow money like a lot of them (not all of them) do. You've basically got the best system known to man till now.
    THANK THE BRITISH FOR THAT. If the british didnt come to india, it would still be a bunch of kingdoms or dictatorships.

7. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

nanda , ur life sux dude ..if u dont get paid good for working more than 12 hrs a day .. lol

if someone's g.g. grandfather was a zamindar and is living a nice life.. then what do i say .. maybe just take a few things in ur stride .. by ur logic each one of us shud be a terrorist

cmon grow up .. and also maybe take up a job which is maybe less paying but which doesnt leave u drained each day ..

neways if u still dont get it then i assume that ur state of mind is miserable

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please refrain yourself from conducting personal attacks, the author was merely expressing his views. Guys learn to interact without flaming.

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ahhhhh...after reading the posts..i have to make my famous quotes once again.

DUNIYA MEIN BAHUT PAAP HOTA HAIN!

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Yes, I'm quite sure that he takes a low paying job involving extra work on purpose...just so he can make a thread about it on IGT.

heh, sorry :eek::

11. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

The forum topic and its arguments are so wrong, to keep my dignity I will not participate!!!!!!!!
    :war:

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@NANDA
    if ya wanna become a terrorist then can i put ur pic in my AVATAR ??

13. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Heh now this is funny.

14. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

The name, yes.

15. shsnawada

Its like fusing the whole of western europe into one nation. The good bit for india is that it worked.

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Cmon man,...... stop cribbing about our country. Look on to the better sides, politicians are so funny, every speech of any politician is a nice entertainment to me anytime. :) Kinda just peps me up. hehe

I think ppl who cant make any better out of their lives crib about such things, stop being lame arsses man,..... n its not like uv come here NOW,..... u were born n brought up here, n if all these years u hvnt learned to live a life in the environment uv grown up in,................ then waht can I cay, or anyone say,..... no words,.......... yeah i guess we just say,......GET A LIFE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S : and I bet even terrorists wont take U with them,..... after all who wants cry-babies,... hehehahah :)

17. shsnawada

@akky21: There are people who hate the government regardless of which country they are from. Its human instinct to blame authority. I bet you he wont be able to find an 'ideal country'.

18. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

if u dont like india - leave - i dont think ud be missed too much. period.

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

by all means go ahead with your plans ...

20. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

we are all terrorists........in one way or the other.....