That's it i've decided i am gonna become a terrorist ..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Nanda, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey first of all this thread is not for Ppl who love India and its great policies and the LAWS ........

If u dont like u can buzz off ...

This country sucks ...(Wud have been better if i licked 100 brits boots than licking 10000s of boots today) ....

In Bangalore the COPS make the law .. All bars shut after 11 !!!!! No pubs !! No discs ... Where are we dude in Afghanisthan ??? Every crap is dictated by the cops and govt.

One day This bugger Chidambaram and Dharam Singh had come for some inaguration in Electronics City ... Belive it 1/2 Hr b4 their arrival and all vechiles were banned on Hosur main road(NH -7) .... Those buggers went on like a Qualifiers Track in F1 .....

With this how the hell wud they know our problems ... They are happy ..

They say Traffic in bangalore is a prob bcoz too many ppl use 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers .... And they shud stop it an duse BMTC ( Bus) !!!! And they r gonna ban 2 & 4 Wheelers on certain roads ...

Will these buggers stop using car and travel by BMTC ... U've to see the condition of BMTC always full .. U gotta hang to the road and ride with the ppl who are stinking and havent taken bath for ages ... Ppl who keep spiting pan over ur face !!!!

Why the hell.....

IS this democracy ... Independence ... If we were under a Dictator we wud lick only 1 chaps boots now we have to lick so many Govt employees, Poli - Ticians boots to get things done ...

Many jokers Voted for CONG, hoping that Sonia Gandi will bcome the president ... What happened ..

I vote some time for BJP hoping Vajpee comes ... But what happens i am being ruled by Advani !!!!

Hell with this country and the system ... I am gonna become a terrorist ..

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i remember wen sonia gandhi came to mumbai she ordered da municipal corp not to clear of the slums.....they tried convincing her tht slums hav been made nxt to railways nd affect the drainage....but tht whore wanted votes and said "hamare gareeb bhai kahan jaayenge"......nother incident wen sunil dutt (good hes dead now) didnt allow anyone to demolish those slums in bandra (a mumbai suburb)......
    why dont those fucking politicians think nething else other than votes.....i say ppl who cm to mumbai or for that matter other cities and do no work....pay no tax...and liv in slums shud be driven out....

but im not gonna becom a terrorist....

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hey Nanda..

kool .. yaar..

I am also a Bangalorian and I agree with u 100 %..

But onething is for sure terrorism is not the answer.. How a terrorist can imporve the way Bangalore is 2day ???

"we have to be in the system to clean the system"... watch Page3..

vishwa :cool:

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

k feller ...
    u carry on with your terrorist activities ... me shall put up an anti-terrorist cell a.k.a. ATC (for those who haven't seens DUS yet ;))

then we'll fight ... just like in Counter Strike ...

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

for nanda ..

DIE BITCH DIE .....

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

very rationally and sanely tell me ...

• what brings politicians to power?

• majority votes

• what should a politician do to stay in power

• majority votes

• ok those majority votes are sooo important, what should a politician do to get 'em

• woo the majority of the ppl

now u tell me y shouldn't a politician behave the way he behaves ...

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Maybe Bangalore sucks. Bombay is a great city in my opinion. I love it with all my heart!

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

bombay/mumbai suxxx due to the overwhelming presence of moral thought police ... :mad:

9. aysh

just one thing cant make a city suck . mumbai still roxxxx .

10. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

mumbai rocks ne day its da fucking people in power and the moral police and the municiapl corp and the slum dewellers who suck

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

What r Morals .... Its what we made ... If all of us want a diffrent one so be it .... U won't belive india law says its illegal for Sodomy , (even if both the ppl want it) ... It says mastrubation is illegal .....
    What the hell Ambedkar or the Govt have to say bout what we do in our bet room or bathroom for that matter ...
    All this sucks ...

We cant have a rock show where rockstars use abuses !!!!! We cant have a rockshow with the rocker without shirt !!!!!! .... This sucks .... They let the bloody idots show their crotch in movies and not on stage !!!

Salman is always shirtless ... nobody questions him ... any program cant go after 11 ... Why the hell ....

I work from 9 to 10 .... If at 11 everything i sclosed where is the life for me ... Its like u r jailed ... Same is the case for most of the youngsters who work in cities!!! Sounds like a Horror story ....

U can live only if u r rich ... AHve ur own private pub and enjoy ... Does this make sense ??

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

another reason y da indian system sux is coz of those fucking reservations in colleges.....some fucker scheduled castes sit on seats in college on which we are supposed to sit....even if he got half of the marks what i got.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^^^ hahhaaaaa

this is turning out to be a anger/frust venting thread ...

i hope the mods dont consider this as SPAM thread ...

14. mr singh

mr singh New Member

we all no y india is so ****ed up now
    its cos of the british and their stupidity.
    wen the british arrived in india 4 the first time, india had the worlds largest economy and had booming markets of cotton and other stuff...
    wen the bastards left, india was split in2 three... india, west pakistan (now just pakistan) and east pakistan (now bangladesh).
    the english r the 1s who messed our "desh" up, if there is ne country that deserves hecklin from ppl like us its england, b honest guys.

15. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

India is so damn good. With such diversity in language, culture and race we still manage to be an emerging power. I agree that the politicians are driving the country to the dogs but it's not only them to be blamed. When we go to Singapore or US or any other place, we follow the same cleanliness rules and we throw garbage at the right places avoid spitting on roads and things like that. In India we take everything for granted and later crib that India is dirty.
    Bribary is not created by the politicians. It was created by us. We refuse to stand in queues, so we find out a quick way to get through by paying a few bucks. What we started for our convenience has become a demon with it's own wrath. Dont blame the govt. for this. It's just us. Many of the shameless are happy licking white as.sses than enjoying the great country. There are 200 things to crib about but 20000 to feel proud about. It's just your own outlook as how optimistic or how pescimistic you are.

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

is that the reason y u r in england? ...
    hey did u have any hand in the blasts?? ... ;)

forgive my tongue-in-cheek humor ... LOL

but the truth is ... it is nothing to do with british coming here .. or we going there ...
    it is the attitude of the majority of ppl which counts and makes diff ...

dlogic had started one thread on should we pay taxes ... the points made there refer to growing sense of disillusionment with the govt ... and hence no taxation kinda thinking ... but lemme ask ... how many of our earlier generations even thought that way ? ... *i wonder*

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, it's because of yours. Why must you always blame the past? There were other countries under imperial rule too....China was affected in an even worse way and look at where it is now.

As for seperating us....the British were largely responsible for the unification of India since before that there were just a lot of princely states who spent time and resources squabbling and trying to conquer each other.

How ironic.

18. aysh

wow well said ronnie my hats off to u man. u surely spoke exactly what i wudve liked to say.

ppl crib and they crib and they crib and still dont realize what a fine country ours is . every country has their share of problems . we are no different. inspite of this being a huge country with a huge population and so much diversity in thought and culture , we've still managed to progress along quite well. not many countries cudve succeeded in our shoes.
    the politicians u might say are corrupt. ok who is not . almost everyone is corrupt in our society .. we just feel happy blaming the politicians . and yes remember , its also the politicians who have framed policies which have benefited India in the longer run .

so dude if u wanna be a terrorist , i'll wish to god that u become one and be shot dead on ur very first day .

and if ure cribbing abt working 9 to 10pm .. then its ur problem . ur working ur ass off for more money which u never get to enjoy. u think that not geting to enjoy after 11 pm is what u hate. i think working 12 hrs a day for some firm writing software is the ****tiest job so figure things out .. maybe work less but atleast enjoy ur life ..
    this fcukin mnc culture is a bigger problem than the ones u say . sodomy and masturbation ?? theyre just laws .. its not that ur doing that in ur home and police raid u .. every boy would have been in juvenile courts otherwise ..

so just use ur head if u have it.. do some introspection

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

So you assume that girls do not masturbate?

I think those laws mean that such activities in public are not encouraged...I mean, how can masturbating be illegal?

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey great one dude ... Real good one ...

What the Hell is India? It dind't exist till British came. Its because of them we got together..(Maybe they wanted it so .. such that easy to rule)..

Do ya ppl know why africa is divided in straight lines .. Its the Brits who did it for better governence ..

So Concept of the country India came with Brits ... If not for them ... There wud have been ome 30 countries here in India today ...