Thanx neo for closing my thread

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by skaw, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skaw

skaw snooze

thanx for closing the thread without even askin neo .. thats miss use ..

u mind tellin me the miss use of deletion of our own posts .. ?? jus cuz jay did it .. n jay even had reasons .. according to me u shuld have the rite to delete ur own posts .. or else u ll see spamming posts where a person will be trying to take away the original post and replacing it by either " .... " or " " ...

either non sense posts
    or either deleted posts ...

2. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

i guess he removed the delete option because if you delete your post ( which starts the thread), the thread, and hence posts by other members on that thread get deleted..... and obviously one no right to delete others' posts .....
    but i guess one should be given a right to delete hiz/her own post. ......
    what do u say mods? admins ??? .......

is there any way to delete your post and not delete whole thread????
    even i wanted to delete something but i couldnt few days back .....

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ skaw - no thread in IGT is closed without a reason , closing of thread at any given time is always in hands of mod and admin , if they feel that the discussion is going out of the way or going to fire or is cornering someone , it will be closed ...

if you have any compains , just PM the mods and you would get ur explaination ...

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Hi Skaw, I’m seeing you after long time. Let me clarify a few things for you...IGT is now a registered & trademarked entity which belong to a company based in Mumbai. As we had seen some mischief by some people on the board, which raised various questions, we paid a visit to our lawyer.

We were told that any content submitted to us will be part of our board and it would be best to disable feature the "delete" feature to avoid further complications. Also without limitation, we are not responsible for content submitted by our users. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.

From now on if IndianGuitarTabs.com detects any harmful activity, we will have to report the same to Cyber Crime Cell, C.I.D Mumbai. This is to ensure the safety of our members and our site.

If you need anything further clarified, please feel to contact me via pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.