Thanks, now see the Hobner !

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by astrowiz, Jan 31, 2005.

1. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^dats applicable even in mumbai!! off topic but do u know fashion street in mumbai. guys there sell clothes and wadrobes like 300 + however, public doesnt give more than 60 bucks for any damn dress there!!

Though i aint dat cheap to buy frm there. :p:
    i suck in bargaining...my pals r gr8 in bargaining espeically my dad. he rox man when it comes to bargaining :p:.
    the hovner guitars which i got was of 2.8k.....thanx for my pal who made it to 2.4k including all the setups and stuffs. :)

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

fr - dude - i ahve the exact same guitar that astrowiz has - i bought it in june 2003 form furtadoes mumbai.. I paid 2500 for it - no hagglnig- no bullsh** - just went to the store and bought it - i got a gig bag for 200 and they gave me free picks- idont know what other add ons are there - oh ya - they also gave me a free set of karuna strings- for whaeter they are worth.... (i think 50 bucks)

3. fictional_real

^^^gr8!! did u buy ur RG frm there too? wat did it cost you exactly?

4. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

no - rg was from us - its available in india now though - i heard some1 say that 15k in bangalore - i find that ahrd to believe - but i think jayanth knows whereto get it form...

5. fictional_real

I had a chat with Ibanez dealer in India. He provided me the list of Guitars he had along with its prices.

He has RG series, they cost around 20 to 21k. JEM is like 98k. He has Fender Guitars too. the most cheapest price as i can put it was for Ibanez GRG series. They are for 12k to 15k.

I think i'll go GRG, though i do like to know at what price Custom guitars come. Since, i have heard they aint bad either.

Ibanez guitars available were KOREAN made and also JAPAN made.
    Jayanth is a dealer for Tulsi guitars in Bangalore. Yeah, i have heard that he is the person to look for, if you finding a good custom made guitars.

lets see. theres loads of time.

by the way, i am buying HOBNER 265 this Weekend. I think i have become good enough to go for it.

:cheers:

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Why are you buying another acoustic guitar if you want to buy an electric guitar anyway? Seems like a waste of money to me.

7. fictional_real

^^my acoustic guitar suck!! its sounds really crappy. buzzing all the time. its also very small (for kids actually!) it has total 18 frets and the fret board joins the body on 12th fret on i can't really play beyond 12th fret. my guitar knowlegde was nill when i bought the guitar and IGT also happend later on. so, i had no idea what i should look for in a guitar niether had patience to wait any longer since i waited 3 years already. Possessing more than 1 guitar aint bad idea either. wat do u say?

what do u think of ibanez GRG series?

8. sourav_music

sourav_music New Member

hi guyz,
    i too am intrested in buying guitar...and i cam to this site throygh google and hav agreat fan of this site....got a lot of idea about the type of guitar to purchase n also lots of ideas related to price n other stuffs...

thanks guys..

keeep roocking !!!!!!!1

9. augur

augur I love bjr

sourac_music: Don't buy a guitar. Instead buy yourself some battery cells for your plastic doll.