thankin thread......check out

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

hi pppl tot of this thread ........so kinda postin it

thread is all bout thnking ppl who av helped u alot to grow ur talents in guitaring

well to begin with i wud lyk to thnk vishwa for helpin me i learned alot with his new bie thread he posted l8 bck ;)

wud lyk to thnk nottylad too cos evtime i hear ur recordin m8 i always practise more n more ;)

well thnkin d person who banned my first id ......durin this period wen i cudnt post anything i infact practised more yaar saray points kha gaya yaar tu its k new yr new begining

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey don't thank me sanju.. u r good at guitar.. only becoz u practised.. anyway i m little happy too atleast i m able to help some one in IGT.. sanju if i m not wrong r u the same shakeittowakeit... ??? anyway dude keep rocking..

3. sanju_strings

yes vishwa m d same guy sumbody banned me had so much problem accecing this site was kinda shocked though my laptop was kinda havin sum problem neways peace it kool now

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  4. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

ya i also like to thank some ppl here....

firstly.. i wud like to thank Neo.. for not banning me.. even after so much spamming and some silly stuffs.. Thanx for believing in me..

secondly, my sweet sis vini.. for helping me so much.. from very beginning.. wenever i needed any help she was always there.. i love u sis.

thirdly, cryptu , divya,garima ,nimmo and BJR for supporting me in poerty.. i never thot i can write poems too.. its becoz of ur encouragements i hv writtem so many poems... some good, some funny.. some emotional...

finally.. thanx to ssslayer(wherever u r ),wizzy,spy,shak,sanju,zoom,rocking_devil,nanda,bjr,ansh,abhi,notty,#ir@,lavina, knight,knight_ki_gf,haris,amit,rohit,madhuresh,rizaaj,ayad,amanush,bubbly,screwdriver(wherever u r), angela , coolgirl, ankur,ronnie,bandbaaja,akky,UjSen,Nik,dharmatma.. sorry if i m misssing some names... thanx to all of u for the love that u ppl have given me...

will miss u and IGT both.. for some personal reasons i m taking a break from IGT, Neo plzzz don't delete my id and threads.. i will come back one day for sure...

this is my last post..

Keep Rocking

Vishwa :cool:

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

1st to zing.he's helped me develop my soloing by clearing some of my doubts about scales.
    2nd to suhas coz he always appreciates my models in the selfmade walpaper thread.
    3rd sixstringsin -always has the patience to listen to my recordimgs
    and to knight's gf for givin me suggestions about modifying my band's logo.

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good luck to u vishwa!!

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

1)List of mods and admin, and of course the wonderful tech-admin for giving me the chance to be a mod, and then taking me off at an apt time, i'm grateful to you.
    2)I dont even want to start off with a list, if you know you're my friend, i'm thankful to you.
    3)Special kudos to tejas, who pushed me to learn how to alternate pick and go on to kick his ass(kidding)
    4)Last and best go to Martina, my darling sis:)

8. sanju_strings

hey m8 sup r u out on holidays pls comr bck soon miss ur threads :cool:

9. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

:cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
    will miss u...
    come back soon...

10. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

i l miss ur brainless threads...be back soon....

11. i want to thank sanju_strings for giving me his pasta recipe :)

12. sanju_strings

yaar tu online ajja ......vll sort it out lol :p:

13. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

oh vishwa,.....never thought u would go.......i really enjoyed ur brainless threads......got some time to talk crap only in ur threads........they were life savers for ppl that are blah blah like me :nw: :nw:
    don't go sweet friend........ :beer:

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

this thread made me so emotional that i had to order 6 boxes of tissue paper on the phone from the nearest banya shop.

15. :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

i like you... :)

16. Varshita

Varshita New Member

First of all....Thanks to sharad... that i ever got to know about IGt .. and met such wonderful people here.
    I would thank... the _wizard,notty_lad, khuddusantana, zoomingrocket, nimisha... for keeping the faith in me :) (and you guys know about what)
    A special thanks for zoom again... for making me start writing again...
    Mohsin... wanna thank u again... cant find the right expression ;-)
    and ansh.... i m not gonna miss u out here in my thank you speech :p:....thanks for.... ummmm..... paying due respect to ur fav crappy numbers and singing them n making me smile!!
    And thanks to all those people who have cared to reply to my threads.... no matter how meaningless they might have been to the rest....specially the "how to seek forgiveness" thread

You guys rock !!

17. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

if it was good pleease give it o me!!

oh yeah and i'd like to thank my mom fr buying me my first guitar
    wen i was six>>

AND ALL U IGT MEMEBERS! :rock: :rock:

18. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

WHo banned ur Id? :shock:

19. sanju_strings

i dun no no idea no clue at all :cool:

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

all those who r g8, dont think i need to write names they will know, n a special thanks to zoom too as he has helped me a lot in comp related threads.....

thnx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.