Texas Woman calls for Shutdown of the Internet

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 16, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

https://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3&mode=&order=0&thold=0

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

all looney things in usa come from florida - the penis of usa (for ex - the recent decision not to allow a 13 year old to go for abortion and forcing her to take the foetus to term, then the 2 erections, sorry elections) or from the crazy "bible belters" of the kkk-ish boondocks of the midwest !!

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

ahhh the good ol USA......

what would i know? eh?

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Pht...opening a website to ban internet......:):)...man these US people...i just don't get them.

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

ok we talking bout texas here...southwest for us.....i haven't heard such thing bout he people in Northeast....so u can't address dat at all da US citizens...exceptions do apply

6. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

im sorry thers just something about the us that makes it citizens inherently brainless - eery1 lving there goes a lil crazy...

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thay got to do everything a lil different you see - they are americans afterall - the very savior of the human race from aliens and from lack of freedom and the citizens of the greatest (terrorist) nation on earth !!