teri yaadein(lovestory) female version

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by monika9, Nov 1, 2011.

1. monika9

monika9 New Member

hi
    this is my attempt of the song teri yaadein from the tv series lovestory-https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mms46mPixy8

tried finger plucking for the first time. commets and suggestions are welcome :)

2. monika9

monika9 New Member

3. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

im telling you, if your face isnt hidden all the time youl get 10x more views ! :)

but its a very good attempt. the motion of your finger seems to be a bit excessive (i.e. your finger goes back completely after plucking the string)..if you attempt slightly faster songs with fingerpicking this might become a problem..make sure the effort and movement is as little as possible.

4. monika9

monika9 New Member

hehe i agree but i want comments on my work which i guess has no connection with my face.

anyways thanx for d appreciation and suggestion.it was really sweet of u to explain it as well.vil keep it in mind now on . thanx :)

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think the scale is a little low for you? Your voice sounds a little flat on this...I recommend trying this on a higher scale.

6. monika9

monika9 New Member

@bjr- okk i vil try that. thanx for d advice :)