Teri yaad video From Jal

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by BIG_EVIL, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

atleast the put out a vdo...wats up with u...just listen 2 song......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

dude
    the song was gud
    infact
    its a very good song
    but the vdo sucks
    it doesnt match the song
    what did a circus had to do with " teri yaad"
    :annoyed:

3. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

aadat is copied by indians

4. Lahori_rocker

aadat rips offf

aadat is copied by indians

5. BIG_EVIL

there is a similar thread^^^

6. hasham

hasham New Member

man i couldnt bare the vidoe i kept on forwarding it untill i would find some interesting part which made sence but i ended up forwarding the whole vidoe .A coomon case of good song crap video.... how the hell does the vidoe realte to the lucky china cirus or what ever it is!

7. anujroy

anujroy New Member

seriously yaaron .... wat the hell happened to JAL .... how cud they agree to the concept of teri yaad video ... ????....
    and yea.... Aadat has been copied in the movie chocolate ... thats BADDDD !!!!!!!!!..... i guess he copied and recorded when aadat was not much heard in here ... !!!

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

i think farhan was remembering his days from the circus ;)

9. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

the concept of vdo will soon be aired on their official website.....lets wait and see !!!!!

10. BIG_EVIL

sure ...lets see the concept
    @waleed..LOL

11. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

it so NOT good! it seems farhan pata nahi KITNA depressed hai! NOT at all good! :shock:

12. me_ok101

me_ok101 New Member

hello to all of u...hey u know wot when i saw this VDO for the very 1st time...i was like yaar yeh kya VDO hai?i mean i couldn;t understand that what they r trying to show..anyway in the mean while i called SHAZI (JAL)...and i asked him what is this VDO all about..he explained me...this VDO is about the ppl who works in the circus....like they make fun to make laugh but at the back of the mind.they are udaas from their families...but still they works in the circus...and 1 more thing..there is also a lil gal...she is also away from her house...but she works in a circus to make laugh for the ppl...anyhow its all about thinking..if we think about the VDO and the emotions of the ppl of circus then the VDO gets 8/10 and if we dont see anything then there is nothing in that VDO..now its upto U ppl...go n watch that VDO again and think urself in the place of a person who works in the circus or stay away from thier families....try to learn the theme of the VDO...
    tc
    Allah hafiz

13. Ozze

Ozze New Member

i think .. it suits with the tempo in the lyrics...
    keep it up .. JAL THE BAND

14. BIG_EVIL

@ me_ok
    explained a lot
    thank God it makes sense now

15. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

oh then i guess the video is sorta nice thnx me_ok

16. sohni

sohni New Member

mujay vdo bilkol nhi samjh aaye...

17. BIG_EVIL

read what me_ok said^^^

yeah the VDO isnt that bad after u understand the concept

18. me_ok101

me_ok101 New Member

Thanx God all of u understand now....i knew it..whenever u will get the concept...then the VDO is not bad yaar....after all
    ~~~JAL ROX~~~
    see u all...Allah hafiz

19. Lahori_rocker

thank u very much the story of vdo excellent...........thanx me_ok

20. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

thanks man....... i get the video now.,.......... but still........... it's GOOD....... buyt not EXCELLENT.......... i mean........ in my opinion......... BABER SHIEKH STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p: :annoyed: :p: