teri yaad....strumming

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Jun 3, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hi IGT members I have been requesting recorded teri yaad by JAL strummng patterns for more than a month...............but no body helped me out.Every one was saying try it of your own and incase of wrong strumming IGTians will help me out.............now i have been up to my promise and recorded it.......Now its ur people turn check out my teri yaad strumming patterns.......It does n't have vocals but only strumming...IF mt strumming is wrong then according to ur promise u people must help me by recording it.................plz dun ignore my promise here is the link

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/writePage.cfm?myType=_music&bandid=350451&bandnamesave=larsan

Now i have done my job its ur turn....dun refuse it

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

owche!....

3. xee

xee New Member

wats this, bro?

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

listen..larsan..bro..ive heard your recording..and i even pm-ed u..and told u..u need to be fluent in chord changes.. from the recording i cud tell that u can change chords smoothly..first learn to change chords..then after that...learn a few basic strum patterns...the strumming doesnt have to be EXACTLY the same as the song..unless i guess u're playing in a band..which i dont think u are..so learn some basic strum pattern..whatever suits the song and you..more than anythign else..once uve got the hang of it..listen to the strumming in the song..
    goodluck..and dont give up!

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Listen Dude I know most of the main chords G A E F B C Am and i can play All Jal songs,and many other bands too like strings,Fuzon etc.The thing is that I need the strumming patterns only for TERi Yaad by JAL..........I can't figure it out and u people think i dun guitar........I am playing Guitar for more than seven month and learn strumming all by my self........In teri yaad Dun know Y i can't catch the rythm there for asking u people for but no one listens

6. larsan

larsan K-Dash

X-ee bro hope u understood my probz plz yaar record for me and submit on IGT

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

dude..my file is too big
    but it has the accurate strumming :S

8. larsan

larsan K-Dash

So Y don't you submit at www.soundclick.com so we can check also how accurate your strumming of teri Yaad is..............no probz the website accept long as well as short files......Just give it a try like I did.................So i can see how gud ur Brother

9. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hes got a point big evil..

10. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

hey larsan
    give me the chords...may be i can try...

11. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

yes thats true
    but r u gonna download 8 mb ??????
    haha :p:

12. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

dont be over thoughtful big evil..let other ppl worry about the downloading..
    and anyway at soundclick u can listen to the music by streaming it.. by clicking on ''lo-fi''

8mb is not that much even on 56 k modem..it'lllt ake about an hour or two..but its worth the wait....since yours is very ''accurate''.

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

No probz Big Evil brother for Your strumming 8 MB is nothing...................I have downloaded more than 40 Mb and more with my normal connection............You just send my bro.........no probz for IGT members even QUADROPHEINA agrees with me.........U just upload we are wid you

14. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Plz

Plz bro here the chords are................plz bro try for me no probz abt the vocals............i m concern is strumming....plz bro do it for me

Attached Files:

15. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i dunno if this helps any1 here, but i was having strumming problems aswell and sum1 here in igt ( i cant remember who) gave me sum great advice, which i use wen everythin else fails.....
    try 2 follow the drumming. try 2 play ur strumming to the way the drummer plays.

also check if ur chords are accurate if ur playing the wrong chordes, i dont u can ever get the strumming right.........

anyway man just keep at it and gudluck...tell me how it goes

16. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

17. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Hey bro.............i think as ur group is new there for it might take time for the clearing your account..........The same thing happend to me yen i newly added my song at soundclick......Anyways i will check yen it will be cleared..........But thaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot for your efforts hope it helps me..Even i m not concerned with vocals as i early mentioned the gud thing is strumming in my eyes.............Thx very very much hope the strumming turns out gud..........see ya soon with another comment

18. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Hey man ur strumming me is awesome................need some efforts in vocals department....but u will improve sooon inshallah.......Hey can u give me strumming for the whole para plzzzzzzzz.Anyways thx

19. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey axle thx for the advice i better check it for my other strumming patterns

20. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Hey Big Evil Brother......................even Kl12 submited his strumming patters............he is a confident man.............he got courage to submit his work on internet.....even i will posting my songs sooon.............so y u just don't submit................Submit man after all ur strumming is accurate forget abt vocals