teri deewani by kailash kher

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by guitarist_gal, Jul 24, 2007.

1. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

2. kaylash

kaylash Member

As usual

Gal, its GREAT AS USUAL. Strumming, voice etc... great.

Kaylash

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey, u were right, this one's clear (comparatively) :D

lol, I can never go low enough to sing the "teri deewani" part so even I sing it higher :p

Nice work!

4. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

thanks guys...i know man..the teri deewani part gets so damn low tht its impossible to sing...someone pointed out tht u know ...why is the teri deewani part higher than the rest....huh.....at least you understand.....lol....thanks..:)

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

It must've been a guy who pointed it out.. they can go that low usually without trouble :)

6. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

Yes indeed teri deewani part is low bt u did gud job......
    cud be better.....u hav a nice voice.....overall nice...
    cheers...keep postin...

7. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

yup i was da guy who pointed tht. well this song is difficult to sing especially sum of those high notes but i can sing tht teri deewani part quite good. hmm.. i can understand tht girls got voice which is quite high pitch but still i hve seen sum girls who sang this song and they easily switched betn low and high notes like it is in original song !!! neways nice recording. looking 4ward 2 hear sum more nice rec 4m u!!!!!

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^Well, I didn't say it's impossible to sing it like the original :p Just that it's not that easy for most girls. Even I can sing it that low but i sound terrible when i do it, haha. Guess practice will fix that. same goes for Rinky

9. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

thnx cryptic angel...you re ma angel :)lol.......n mr. god...obviously you can sing anything....you re god afterall......ok seriously..yeah you re right man....i cant sing as well as other girls you know....i know i suck.... :( ....sob sob....sorry bout the trauma i put you thru when you heard the horrendous cover....lol....people kill me for redefining sarcasm....havin a bad day...ma pet dog bonzy disappeard today....bummer...:(

10. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey guys check this out n tell me if it sounds ok....if it does nt in my defense i have nt heard the song tht many no. of times....sounds pretty cool to me tho...
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=30881
    oh n by the way i forgot to mention wat it is..lol...chords for tere naina by kailash kher...

11. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Has anybody ever told you that you sound like sona? I like.

12. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Well actually, Guys can almost always go low without complaints/trouble. [no pun intended :)]

I found that "teri deewani" sung in high pitch quite funny. I was literally smiling wide. haha

Good voice apart from that I must say and Improve your guitaring!

13. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Thats it. I am cancelling my subscription of human digest.

14. Maneesh

Maneesh New Member

can u send me the chords and tabs for this song!!

15. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

im sorrie..was nt here....
    hmm....comin 2 ure song.......
    its..jus fantastic.!!!!....loved it...!!!!...
    grr8 murkiyans..slightly diffnt 4m original.... thoda..fast paced....no problem wid scaling..!!!....n i guess dats da correct way of singin ""teri deewani" part...dnt think it was low...umm??....
    and...the accent..is kinndaaaaa..thooooda sa ..diffnt...4m da original..coz..its a classical kinda song..n ure words n accent was kinda.diffnt..but..no probs wid dat...as.. javed akhtar said on indian idol..dat was a "" kala tika "..on ure song.... ;) taaki nazar na lage...

hard 2 find ne fault..rinky.!!!!!..
    rock on .!!!!

keep posting.!!!

16. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

great job, heard all your recordings, keep it up.

17. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

thanks so much guys....... :)

18. holylord

holylord New Member

wat r the chords post them with lyrics ./...