Tere Bina Fuzon

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rakesh_sargam, Jun 9, 2008.

1. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Hi friends back with another cover from FUZON....TERE BINA JIYA NAHI JAYE...
    Hope u guys like it.. :)

let me know ur precious comments.. :rock:

OOPS! missed the link.... https://www.soundclick.com/coolheart
    my signature only..

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good singing.
    u did not shift the chord while going high.
    like,"tu jo nahin tu kya hai duuri" is where u have to go high,but u did not shift the chord to a higher note then.
    also try new songs now with a little more difficulty.

3. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Thanks Anshphenomenon...you are correct.actually there is sequence of chords like D Bm C Am....before the higher note...I actually manipulated...
    I directly went from D to Am(it was bit tricky changing these chords..and singing ...)
    I will definately try out difficult songs now...infact guys are fighting it out on ALVIDA ,may be I will also give it a shot... :)

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very good again Rakesh, listened both the songs and enjoyed listening the songs and as usual, very good performed, good guitaring and good vocals!
    I also think you'll succeed with Alvida aswell, so keep going man!

Take care!!!

5. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Great

hi, as usual both the vocals and the guitaring are good. well you hav ur own unique strumming pattern. the strumming resembles your wahi surat song which u sung with keoraf. i think the background noise may have been avoided. i liked your tuzse naraaz nahi song too and listen to it often.
    You were right as keoraf has turned my composition (mein kho jaun) too into gold as u said in one of ur posts. :)

6. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

thanks parry and keo

Hi parry...did u upload..the song..so that we can hear it..?
    thanks for ur comments....did u like the delhi heights..song
    Tere bin sanu soniye?

guys...?expecting more feedback.....and didn't see anybody putting up alvida so far...comeon guys?

7. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Hi rakesh, yes i heard almost all your songs u have recently loaded. wel being a punjabi myself I wud have felt lucky if i could sing the song the way u have sung, but i wud say that if i compare ur other songs with this one. i think this one comes down below. may be u have missed some punjabi words and yes i dont think u have a punjabi accent in your voice. but i surely understand that.
    As for uploading the composed song . wel i bet keoraf is working hard on it, moreso coz he has to make my vocals at least presentable (which i think will require a considerable effort) :)

8. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

good cover,
    voice doesn't seem to be audible at some places.. but a nice attempt
    i liked the tere bin jimmi sheergill more

9. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

hi, rakesh the song has been uploaded. Comments are welcome.
    https://www.soundclick.com/parry