temmme how to play aadat

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mushi_khan, Jan 10, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^^ barre chords r used!!! i have the video of atif aslam in dubai

n the ones u r suggesting r i think power chords

2. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

munshi_khan R U helped or .............................. U quitted playin aadat

3. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

kiddin...
    want sum more help...?

4. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

atif version sux i saw goher the orignal composer of aadat playing power chords.

5. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

agreed wid gimreeper ..that the orginal scale is on the C#m B A B ....thats it ...u can ask any professional guitarist that addat is played on these chords ....nd i have saw many times playing goher these chords............

6. anth guitarist

anth guitarist New Member

i also agree with grimreeper and lahori that goher plays this song on power...but guys today an hour before i saw a program on IM where Jal were invited and they played about 5 songs.......that included teri yaad, lamhey, bikhra hoon main combined with dil dil pakistan, and aadat..i thought as well that it was on the chords u both mentioned but it was not the same..i tried on my guitar and it was great...it is

e|
    b|-6-6-6--4-4-4--2-2-2--4-4-4
    g|-6-6-6--4-4-4--2-2-2--4-4-4
    d|-5-5-5--3-3-3--1-1-1--3-3-3
    a|-4-4-4--2-2-2--x-x-x---2-2-2
    e|

7. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

yeah i also watched that show in which he played bikra hoon mai on these tabs
    E A D g b e
    C#m(9-11-11-9-9-9) B(799877) A(577655)

8. anth guitarist

anth guitarist New Member

dunno how many tabs r there for each of their songs!!!!!!Goher himself plays different chords of the same song on different occasions