Telugu Songs Chords and Tabs

Discussion in 'Telugu Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mehyd, Oct 22, 2007.

1. saikrishnap235

saikrishnap235 New Member

2. saikrishnap235

saikrishnap235 New Member

can u post tabs and chords for MANASU MANASU MARI DAGGARAGA from movie Daggaraga Dooramga ??? please

3. kondsa1

kondsa1 New Member

can u please provide me guitar chords for evvare nuvu song, from film Raju Bhai???....i lov that song......plz send those chords to my mail id sandeep.raja999@gmail.com

4. Ganesh3108

Ganesh3108 New Member

now start learning tabs
    you will feel good

5. kondsa1

kondsa1 New Member

I didn't get u Ganesh, I asked for guitar chords for Evvare Nuuvu...Also can you post guitar videos or chords for the song "OH OH MY FRIEND" , from the Siddharth Movie, OH MY FRIEND?

6. praneeth3260141

praneeth3260141 New Member

Could you post the tabs for the song "maa daddy" from the movie OYE?
    I've been searching everywhere, but its no use...
    Please post, or suggest a url...

7. i think the song "Maa daddy" is from the movie "oh my friend" and not "oye"...
    try searching the net again...
    Regards,
    Abhay

8. atulyatej

atulyatej New Member

Hii there...Can u please post the chords for the song beautiful girl from the movie life is beautiful....below is the youtube link for the song...thanks in advance....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9is6878qjA

9. The chords of the song feel so familiar..... I think some song in rock on... or some english song... I'll let you know as soon as i recognise... the chords are a perfect lift, that Iam pretty sure about.

Regards,
    Abhay