Tell me ur Dreams...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Sep 27, 2005.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dear All,

Do u dream ?? wat do u see when u close ur eyes..?? r ur dreams black and white or colored ?? wat dreams u have most ?? wat is ur wildest dream.. wat u want to achieve in ur dreams.. wat is the best moment u ever had in ur world of dreams and fantasies..

Come on.... Tell me ur dreams...

Vishwa :cool: Dare to Dream

2. standing for national anthem india pak final cricket 2007 west indies ............india winning by 100 runs lol hope it comes true

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^^i wish ur dream comes true..

4. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

standing for national anthem pak india final cricket 2007 west indies ............PAkistan winning by 100 runs lol hope it comes true

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

my latest dream was spanking vishwa on his butts!:grin:

6. m_waleed86

must be a nightmare^^^^
    touching the bare skin of a male mortel at a place which ppl usually avoid touching (others)........

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

aret bhai.....when did i touch his buttocks?!!.....i used some device called spanker!

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^ it seems most of the IGTians dream about my buttocks.. WoW.. how lucky are my buttocks.. ;)

9. m_waleed86

^^^not most of them....according to the osts only one....i just gave my view

10. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

yah vishwa.....i do dream....one dream was i was on a spree of burnin down all the petrol pumps in pune....then another wierd one was me n my friend were tryin to flush green eggs in the toilet.....the egg wasnt ready to get flushed.....

11. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^ WoW from petrol pumps to toilet flush.. ur dreams are really having a wide range :)