tell me i am correct

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pacificwaters, Aug 16, 2004.

1. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

tell me i am correct-back to you strumming pattern

hi to all,

hey i have been following this site for some time, and it was through this site i came to know how to decipher the strumming patterns if one knows its chords.

well lately i was trying the song "back to you" by bryan adams, and i think that i might have deciphered its strumming pattern.

is it not "down down, down up down up" please say that i am correct. and if i am wrong plz tell me the correct pattern.

waiting eagerly

pacificwaters

2. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

i don't know abt u but i guess i do it d, d, u, u, d, u.

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Depends.. Actually Its generally your own instincts what sound right for you sound right. So its a woorng thin to ask whether you are right or wrong but to ask someone to check the pattern for you.. I checked both of you are right with different timing(Duh, Its Obvious)..

4. pacificwaters

hey thanks for the reply prash and jayanth.

i feel so top on the world today when i heard from u jayanth that my strumming pattern is right (i agree with ur timing stuff though), coz this is the first song that i deciphered on my own. hope u can understand what i feel!!!!!!!!!

anyway prash thanks to you too. will also check out ur strumming pattern as u suggested.

thanks a lot

5. jayanth

Yhea i know.. I had the same feeling when i learnt Country Roads.. And iwas going around the house telling everyone and playing it for them.. They had no idea what i was trying to play because back then Singing and Playing at the same time was a dream..

6. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

hey we all go thru similar exactly experiences as beginners! for me that first song was 'a day like today, and i couldn't believe i really can play chords!

7. pacificwaters

yeah i surely do agree. and indeed i am very much thankful to the indianguitartabs.com site for this. .........coz after going through this site i came to know how to decipher it. till that it was a mystery for me.....

thanks a lot to the entire team at indianguitartabs. three cheers to them. again thanks a lot............

8. jayanth

So PM Neo and tell him you love him and IGT..