Tell me few sites to download Full versons of Pc games PLEASE

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by problem child, Apr 6, 2009.

1. problem child

problem child New Member

Can anyone of you please tell me about few sites from where I can download
    Full versons of Pc games.

Waiting for your replies......

PC

2. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

Full versions r available only/atleast 99% times through torrents
    Follow these steps:
    1. goto utorrent.com site n download utorrent software(free)
    2. Install
    3. goto sites like:
    isohunt.com (best site)
    btjunkie.com (2nd best)
    torrentz.com
    4. search what u want
    5. download the topmost file....it has extension *.torrent and small in size (bout 10-100 kbs)
    6. run the torrent file, u torrent will open, if it doesnt, do open with--> utorrent
    7. select destination folder
    voila! Done

P.S. it also uploads, so select torrent file with high no of seeders(uploaders) and few leechers(downloaders)....the best choice is at the top when u search

Also you might use Rapidshare, but its search engine sucks, especially if it has multiple files like .r00, .r01, etc files, its difficult to search n DL each file, not to mention free user waiting time, and the fact that downloading softwares (orbit, etc) cant be used, so if windows downloader gets stuck, start all over again!
    so rapidshare is good for small games (less than 1 gb), n torrent for large games, bout 2-8 Gb ones

3. demetron

demetron New Member

completely agree with horsesmouth.
    but if you cant wait so much as torrent speed sucks then found some direct links of adrive and netload.in but they are in many parts without f****ng resume capability so the best option is torrent,beware of fakes and read comments and reports before start downloading otherwise after wasting a lot of time and bandwidth u got lot of f****ng spams & virus.
    so
    best of luck

4. I M Kidding

I M Kidding New Member

Guys I think you can't get full versons of good games for free. If everyone get them for
    free then who will buy them.

5. I M Kidding

I M Kidding New Member

Do have any additional information my dear freind that we don't know.

6. Mind hunter

Mind hunter New Member

Guys I also want of site from where I can download games like -

Prince of persia

Chess etc.

I will be Thankful if you suggest any.

7. horsesmouth

Prince of persia........
    wow fantastic, I've all the games, bought pirated copies......150 bucks for full sands of time trilogy and 200 bucks for POP 2008
    n yea u can also DL them from torrent as i said before, in fact I'd begun to do tat but left midway cuz my DL speed was 32 kbps, for 7 Gb game, its lotta time
    m talking bout the new prince of persia 2008 game!

8. horsesmouth

who said!!!!!!
    OMG which world r u in????
    I wish to quote someone here:
    Lars Ulrich(Metallica), on leaking of their album 2 weeks before due date:

On September 2, 2008, a French record store began selling copies of Death Magnetic nearly two weeks ahead of its scheduled worldwide release date, which resulted in the album being made available on peer-to-peer clients. This prompted the band's United Kingdom distributor, Vertigo Records, to officially release the album two days ahead of schedule, on September 10, 2008. It is currently unconfirmed whether Metallica or Warner Bros. will be taking any action against the retailer, though drummer Lars Ulrich has made such responses to the leak as, "…We're ten days from release. I mean, from here, we're golden. If this thing leaks all over the world today or tomorrow, happy days. Happy days. Trust me," and, "By 2008 standards, that's a victory. If you'd told me six months ago that our record wouldn't leak until 10 days out, I would have signed up for that."

Quote : Wikipedia

9. Mind hunter

Mind hunter New Member

It seems like you download games more often but what about the point demetron made
    in his post ?
    Is these types of downloades free from viruses ?

Please reply.

10. I M Kidding

I M Kidding New Member

Housesmouth all the text you wrote above are not about legal versons.

I'm telling about legal versons of games etc. for free and not about pirated versons you

are talking about.

KUCH TO LEGAL SOCHO.

11. I M Kidding

I M Kidding New Member

Try this site for free chess game -

www.myplaycity.com/amusive_chess

12. Mind hunter

Mind hunter New Member

13. I M Kidding

I M Kidding New Member

99 % yes , rest I don't know.

14. Mind hunter