teeNs taLk

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Mar 1, 2005.

1. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

dudes lets get back to the topic !!!!

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

hmmm i play soccer.. And guys if you have to settle personal ruffles use some other thred like-" Hit and go away " or any thing like that.. Just stick to the topic.. You have to write what you do and don't.. And how it is being a teen...
    SO that is the rule..*sigh*

3. nadish

nadish Active Member

It means that this thread is not 4 me, coz I'm 20 now

4. andydutta

andydutta New Member

I Rock! You Rock! Everybody Rocks!
    Hi I M 19 M. I Am An Amatuer Musician. I Was On Idian Idol.
    I Got Booted Out In The Theater Rounds!
    Post Man Post!

5. andydutta

andydutta New Member

Can U Tell Me How To Put An Animation Next To My Name

6. nik_bokacheley

Great ANDY Dutta.. Andy can you tell me where you from?? And how is the selection process of INDIAN IDOL?? I wish to take part in the next round of the INDIAN IDOL.. And by the by, what kind of a musicisian are you??

7. nik_bokacheley

Andy that's no animation.. that's a avataar.. You can choose your custom avattaar by going to your CP.. If you look at the top corner of the page you'll find a option as "CP" click there.. And then if you see something like change avataar..then click their and upload any small .gif or any picture file.. And then you'll see an animation next to it..*grins*

8. andydutta

andydutta New Member

:rockon:rock on rock rock rock and msg me

9. andydutta

andydutta New Member

the selections were ok. i am a rock guitarist. i have a band called RAYNE. u?

10. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

On that note, I don't think the staff here are going to appreciate that you are circumventing the swear filter and I've seen you do it on more than one occasion.

11. andydutta

andydutta New Member

r u there. hello

12. desertrose_niti

desertrose_niti New Member

Hello everyone...i am niti from delhi....i am learning guitar from 8 9 months from my cousin.....but i am still not that perfect in playing guitar.....i working these days....so life become busy so dint get time for guitar......lol Niti

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

finally another delhite on IGT.
    Hi niti, welcome to IGT! Check out the articles here, they will surely help u
    Ciao

14. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

sure niti , welcome to IGT and rockon :rockon:

i dun understand whats the hype about bieng a teen , i use to enjoy then , i enjoy now ...

the only difference is , its used to be on limited resources , now the resources are unlimited ;)

no matter , how old your are , juss be ur self and always :rockon:

15. nik_bokacheley

Hi niti, so you 're a working teen? Are you?? Hmm and @andy this is no running chat room that you'll always find users seeing this thread.. So chill out..
    Ok these days the teens of our place are busy with their exams and so am I...
    lolz.. So fun's limited nowadays..

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

when you say limited resources and unlimited resources...are you talking bout wot i think u r talking bout?....ya khuda mein is bewade ka kya karu?

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lolz dude, i was bored dat day so i had to pick on some1 and there were no real people around me so..u get the idea....anyways...u are an arse urself...hehehe... :p: freakin pickin on desi nerds...hehehe...next time, pick on nerds but not desi..ok :p:

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

damn..where u from?.....u are da first teenager i know who is saying dat...damn...i mean ma parents are da best but damn at dat time i was like get away dude....i was so f*&^ed up back den...dat i used to be high all da time...i don't know if i could have made it out without marijuana....but oh well, it's over now...but yea, some were good memories and some where really bad...sucidal thoughts...good god...

19. nik_bokacheley

:p: What does that mean?? *kidding* Life sux us and we die?? :eek::

20. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

i'm sweet sixteen at the mo...for another month or so now lol....i'll miss being sweet sixteen lol....i've been playing guitar for a couple of months now i have fun but not very gud at the mo..i shall improve lol....i have a keen interest in sport especially football and cricket....i love music especially muse and i enjoy being a teen...yeh ur 13 etc u soo want 2 go grow up quick and stuff but like 16 has been one of my best years of my life! anywayz i shall now shut up!