Tech Quiz

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by ajitmat_24, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Maybe? *Rolls eyes*

2. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Ye dubai waale india mein rehne waalon ko bachcha kyon samajhtein hain...:think:

Tu india aa phir dikhata hoon:p:

3. loyal

loyal New Member

Yep, something i learnt while i was studying i386/486/586 arch during my college days !!.

4. jaake mar :beer:

5. ajitmat_24

ajitmat_24 New Member

Now Agarkar with a bouncer!

U guys are talking about Intel so A question related to it-
    Why intel chip making plants are establihed in Israel and some places(not able to recall)?

Let's see who is tech wiz(boasting).

6. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

tabbed2death

7. shak

shak Harrr!

very friendly israeli goverment, grants, and if i can remember correctly intel had their work cut out when they bought two (or was it 3?) functional and well maintained facilities on cheap ....

isreal was a sound buisness oppurtunity maybe thts why ....

without googling, whats the difference between 1080i and 1080p HD resolutions?

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^ Silly boi, one has an "i" and the other has a "p". Atleast that's what surbho would have said.

9. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Interlaced and something else?

10. born2tab

The i stands for interlaced and the p stands for progressive.

1080i is right now used in High definition TV's like samsung HDTV.
    1080p is the latest technology displays lines of resolution sequentially in a single pass, which makes for a smoother and cleaner image, especially with motion-intensive content.

11. born2tab

Was that an order or a request.:think:

India aa jao..marne se pehle katil ka deedar to ho jae:p:

12. born2tab

:eek::

really

13. ajitmat_24

ajitmat_24 New Member

Stop fighting guys!!

Looks noone is able to takle my bouncer so i am giving the answer Of the question-Why intel chip maing plants are located in places like Israel?

And he answer is Israel is located in a place where chances of an earthquake to occur is least. Even a slight tremor will distrupt the chip making process.
    Don't belive then shake ur CPU. U will find that I'm right or wrong.

14. ajitmat_24

ajitmat_24 New Member

Computers not always better.

Now a question which proves human are most intelligent.
    Name the supercomputer which had a chess match with former No1 Gary Kasprov and was defeated?

15. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Blue... something?

16. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ You took the words out of my post.

17. born2tab

Deep Blue:p:

18. ajitmat_24

ajitmat_24 New Member

YO MAN!

U got it right.

Now comon born2tab ask some question. :sdt:

19. born2tab

Ok...Tell me the bug that exits in almost all the mobile phones...(only considering phones in India..not sure about others countries).

20. shak

shak Harrr!

err, the boundry between eurasian tectonic plate and arabian tectonic plate runs right below israel .. and the jordan valley fault to the north of isreal is considered to be major earthquake generating zone ..

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Plate_tectonics_map.gif

but yes, to manufacture the chip you do need very strict conditions ..

plus, if i shake my CPU nothing will happen, because a CPU is a solid state device .. the most that can happen is that the seeker in my hard disk will crash and scratch the plates ... or a few wires will come lose .. (my macbook comes with a motion sensor and would immediately put hard disk in safe mode .. hehe .. yeah shameless braggin .. ) slight tremor would only damage the chip while its being made ( though i fail to see how growing silicon crystal will be disrupted by tremors .. or when it is being etched with chemicals) once the chip is sealed inside resin .. shakes wont do no harm ... (i can be wrong though)

1080i vs 1080p is indeed interlaced vs. progressive .. p being the better option.