Tech Help: Solutions for Computer Related Problems

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by cronix, May 25, 2006.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^Then try the other option i mentioned. It has to work ;) Believe me..

2. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

nah, its not bcoz of USB 1 or 2. these hardware always have back-compatibility.
    this might be a problem of the USB root hub drivers themselves (supplied on a CD wit the motherboard) or something with the service pack.

3. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

Now beat this..............

I've been geting these msgs (see pic in attachment).... wats it all about please explain ... Mr. Computer Gik.......

(Note: the problem occuring since , I've just installed a new RAM(512 mb) in my PC,, i had 512 already....
    now it amounts to 1024 mb ,,, both are same clock speed.....)

how can i correct it????

Attached Files:

4. Priyank_Jal_fan

Fake ...............

this attachment is not a printscreen product mere yaar...... u captured it using nero showtime....

mamu banata hai???? chal aye...

5. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@god_of_guitar: Well..the pen driver problem you said...is due to low quality make of it!
    I had one such Sony Pen Drive...which looked so original..but actually had fake chipset manufactured by a Chinese Company... the result was...it used to work fine until i copied normal data... but whenever i copied zip or compressed stuff..the files wud get corrupted while copying them to PC!
    Many times..the file would say "Cannot Read from the Disk" error...due to bad quality chipset used in the Pen Drive!
    To test the quality of your pen drive.. copy a zip or rar file on it.. and keep checking upto how many days the its still copyable back to PC...
    Tat would give you the data retaining capacity of the disk..
    An average pendrive retains data from 50 to 100 days easily..
    If your file is getting corrupted within 10-15days... get a replacement now!

@Priyank_Jal_Fan: Dude...one of your RAM has either bad memory chip...or your Virtual Memory on the HDD has been mapped to those parts of HDD which may have bad sectors...
    Try to move your VM to different partition... & also checkout your memory by running a Mem Test... You can download Si Soft Sandra for all memory n system related tests...
    Check it out...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

6. cronix

cronix New Member

@zoomingrocket : i dont think its due to the low quality of the pen drive.... he says it works perfectly on his dads laptop.....

@Priyank : And i agree on zooming on his theory of ur problem

7. cronix

cronix New Member

@godofguitar Did u try installing the drivers and testing ur USB drive..... If yes then did it work.....

8. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Nope, it was a WMP product, wanna recheck? OK here is the proof..

Check this attchmnt..

Wot ever I do, I never LIE :)

Attached Files:

9. cronix

cronix New Member

@sugata : But why do u want to use wmp for screenshots when u have so many good alternatives

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

LOL..
    Check my previous posts. Did I say it's the way? I only proved that it's possible..

11. vitrag24

vitrag24 New Member

here u can get all latest app,games,songs(audio-video).e-book and all other stuffs like sms,themes for mobiles and pc.
    mean u will get everything that u want........i m one of the moderator of this group........
    click on this link and register..........
    SNIP
    GET ALL ABT MOBILE AND PC 4M HERE

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

o my god! high treason. mods, edit this post and lambast this guy.

to you my deer nOOb, read the forum rules before posting my man.

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I effing cant! Stupid technical admin forgot to make me mod in this forum and there's no one left to edit that guy's post, goddamit.

14. cronix

cronix New Member

Get that person out of here..... publicising his forum site in IGT... get him out of my thread

15. d_ist_urb_ed

^If i could, i would my man.

16. cronix

cronix New Member

^ who is the mod in this forum

17. d_ist_urb_ed

Bob-bobby(long married and enjoying carnal pleasures), and DrSaurabh, he's busy with stuff. Either of the two adminstrators can do something, but both seem absent at the present.

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

THNX GOD HE DIDN'T !!! :p:

19. Priyank_Jal_fan

Take care spammers...

spammers go away.....

Attached Files:

20. cronix

cronix New Member

^Good one there