Tech Help: Solutions for Computer Related Problems

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by cronix, May 25, 2006.

1. cronix

cronix New Member

Hey guys.... I am a self proclaimed expert on computers(I dont know if i am right);) ......

If u have any problems need to be solved on ur PC or any queries or need consultancy regarding hardware and software please be free to ask.... I will try and solve each one of them....

Cheers:beer:

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

cud u do my comp holiday homework for me???

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

its on SQL

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^ WOW! GR8! Can he do it! I will then give him more (PHP scripts :p:)..

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Another problem, How to decompile Window XP? Give me an Idea. I have heard that it can be done by VB, but wot exactly to do? I do not know VB :(

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

how to make sure that when i download things from rapidshare the download does not fail??? coz each time i download from there using flashget there r errors in download....

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^LOL :grin: What a question! Ask the internet GOD!

BTW:- Wot kind of error? is it at all downloaded? Or uncompletely downloaded?

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

well usually there r 5 jets for each download ie five pieces

but for the four last ones there is a download error messge n only the first one downloads n after some 3 mins there is an error message in the first jet too n the download fails

it happens to all my downloads @ rapidshare .... :`(

9. computer expert ki phat gayi?

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Got it :) It happens because Rapidshare nonpremium downloads does not support multi part downloads (Remember when you download a file from rapidshare, you can not download another one before you finish downloading the first one) and your Flashget is configured as "After XX number of trials, the download will stop".that is why it happens. Just download the file in one part (when the flashgot screen comes, choose 1 part download, do it quick or the ticket will expire) or switch to Rapidshare premium :grin:. Thanx god I have a premium account, so I can do it(maximum 19 parts allowed and I can also resume my downloads ;)) :grin:

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

premium???

dont u have to pay for that??

13. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Yes that's a paid accnt....

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:RollLol: :RollLol:

15. cronix

cronix New Member

Dont use flashget.... rapidshare does not support it... You got to have a premium account to support download managers

16. cronix

cronix New Member

:mad: I am here...... i had work yesterday.... Guys get a grip.... Anyways Sorry

17. cronix

cronix New Member

I know SQL.... I will try to solve it

18. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

for the record, rapidshare DOES supports download managers, yes, even the free version does. you just have to use firefox + flashgot + flashget. it doesnt support resume or multi part downloads.

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^Xactly! There are other ways also, the best way is to dl it with RAPGET. I used to do it when I didn't have RAPIDSHARE Premium...

20. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

rapget is good, but i prefer universal share downloader.