team india or team firangi

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by chirag11kapoor, Dec 16, 2005.

1. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

one thing to b noted by all those who say india is winning ,is that: dude v r winning only against sril lanka and that too in india. whats so gr8 abt winning in india. another thing which i am noticing is that v r winning coz everyday some or the other player pulls off well coz he is scared of chappel & co. all the others get out cheaply. i cant see any togetherness or a sense of team effort ( if u get what i am trying to say).
    real test will be after a month when india plays teams like pak, australia in foreign land.
    u may call me fanatic .but i am not. i just dont have a short term memory to forget what all dada did for d team.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Your post is lame.

And I don't see why Dravid is a spineless ass-licker. He and Greg Chappel just seem to agree on the Sourav issue and that's that. I'm not saying that there isn't a possibility that his motivations are not career oriented but none of his actions are conclusive proof. As for speaking out openly, that is hardly an indicator of bravery. If you remember, Sourav waited till he had gotten a century before speaking out against Greg Chappel and that isn't exactly what I'd call brave.

As for the Eden issue, I was there. The people who were jeering India were the one's who had been booing them from the start. It wasn't everybody. It's just that the "appreciators" started to leave once the match was sunk and the jeerers stayed back and came into more focus. These people are hateful and left to me, I'd have sunk my fist into more than one of them.

As far as I know, the middle finger was shown to the crowd after a practice session. The Telegraph interviewed Greg and he openly admitted that he had shown the middle finger to a section of jeerers.

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

your post is lamer still - by miles.

dravid is a spineless asslicker - cos he deliberately is playing along with this insane notion of the bcci, that a gambhir, a jp yadav or a suresh raina are actually better than ganguly. just so that he can retain his captaincy !!

dravid is an ass licker cos he AGREES with chappal - whereas he should stand up for what every indian realises. if ganguly was captain and that firang wanted to sideline say a laxman or a shewag, then ganguly would have stood by his men - not playing along with some johnny-come-lately firang just so that the firang can hijack the team. and thats why dravid is no ganguly as a captain - ganguly was a people's captain - cared for all the players who played under him and in turn they gave their best for him. only the charismatic imran khan had a more loyal following amongst his teammates.

dravid is not pitching for zaheer khan's inclusion. if shewag gets the axe, i dont think so dravid will have the courage to tell chappal that shewag should be back.

and thats why dravid, unlike ganguly, will never have the respect of the shewag's and the zaheers - cos he is one spineless careerist ass licker.

as for saurav's speaking out after the hundred - thats only natural. speaking after the 100 lead credence to his outburst.

WTF does chappal think he is eh??
    the coach or the dictator of team india - how dare that firang suggest that the indian captain not play the first test, after the selectors had appointed him captain for the series???

and ganguly's outburst has been overhyped no end - its perfectly natural to not be able to keep things all bottled up after such chhapparbazi-chappalbazi. remember how tendulkar came out and flayed dravid in front of the press, in pakistan after the latter declaed with tendulkar stranded at 190 odd.

the people who were jeering india right from the start were few and far between and those are the ones who put ganguly above team india. those that joined the booing at the end, did so after india disintegrated like a shepardless herd infront of the south african hammering.

and if chappal has admitted to it - then what the fcuk is the bcci waiting for???
    should we wait till chappal sleeps with kiran more's wife (maybe he already does) or shows a middle finger to manmohon singh before we boot that firang bastard to kangarooland???

4. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

wow jamhead , that was really good. kudos to u man. seems like we both agree on this issue.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You are totally missing the possibility that Dravid might actually feel that what Chappel has done is correct and that they see eye to eye on the issue. If that be the case, there would be no need for the ass-licking. From what I can understand, your biggest problem here seems to be the fact that a white man is in control of the Indian team rather than the loss for the game itself. Instead of speculation, your posts seem to go with an unnatural assumption that you are correct in everything that you have assumed.

As for sidelining other frontline players, perhaps we should give Dravid a chance to actually react to the event happening before we hang him?

Also, Tendulkar did not "flay" the press. He merely said that he was surprised by the declaration...it was certainly blown further out of proportion than Sourav's comments.

As for the crowd....dude, I was there. There were an approximate 60-40 distribution of supporters in favour of India. In the second innings, most of the cricket fans did not wait for the massacre and thats when the 40% came into prominence....it was never the entire crowd booing the team.

As for the finger issue, it was hushed by a public board statement saying that Greg had hurt his finger and was nursing it and there would be no reprimand. Greg never once said this himself...he had admitted to the finger show an evening before this.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

why isnt dravid asking for zaheer even after doing well in domestic cricket???? just so chappal doesnt get upset??

why was ganguly dropped after 2 forties and at the cost of spoiling the winning combination - while he wasnt included in the odi team giving the excuse of "retaining winning combination"???

seriously if you still cant see anything amiss, then you must have been living in mars.

it isnt my assupmtion that ganguly was india's best captain. he just was.

and whatever be the other achievements/dissters of chappal, isnt kiran more and bcci an ass licker extraordinary to have let chappal off the hook after the finer incident?? how come the chairman of selectors of india, gives "safai" - after a firang comes and shows a middle finger??

if dalmiya was at the help, not only would he have kicked the illmannered firang bastard out, he'd probably have lobbied with the icc to impose a ban on chappal as coach of international team - for the offence of indecency. but ofcourse powar is the sort of blackhead who doesnt mind firangs swearing or gesturing at india or our cricketing heroes - just as long as he can retain his seat.

we have instead of a panel of cricket administrators, a panel of ass lickers - more, powar, dravid and that raj singh phatichar.

and tendulkar flayed dravid's decision to declare in front of the press - he didnt flay the press.

and i agree with you on the crowd thing. have agreed all along, though you didnt get it.

the chance of dravid bettering gangulys record as captain is about as much as jp raina proving as successful a one down bat as dravid.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I understand that we agree on pretty much everything that's been said except that I feel that Dravid cannot be called an ass-licker....YET.

I'm saying that this is a possibility....you are saying that this is the only possibility. That is where our differences of opinion come in.

The attitude of the Indians in the finger issue was simply sad....but it's not something that hasn't happened before. Where we have bare-faced liars and hypocrites running the show, how bad can a finger be?

And if you think the ICC would actually have the guts to ban an Australian...that too of Chappels stature, it is you who has been living on Mars. Just think....Shane Warne was let off with a 1 year ban after he was caught taking banned substances. Mark Waugh and Shane Warne walked away scot-free after admitting to taking money from someone to tell them the "weather-conditions"...Do you really think a body as spineless as the ICC would be able to ban Chappel?

I never said that you assumed that Ganguly was the best captain. Nor did I say that Sachin flayed the press.

And Dravid just might better Ganguly's record just because he has been given a strong team to start with and look at what Ricky Ponting did with Steve Waugh's invincibles. Of course, the team will eventually go down but thats a different issue.