team india or team firangi

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by chirag11kapoor, Dec 16, 2005.

1. chirag11kapoor

chirag11kapoor New Member

i have been a cricket lover all my life. i am pissed off like hell coz of dis issue. i cant believe how that bastard firangi (Chappel) has become the baadshah of indian cricket. he has been with the indian team just for a few teams. he is not even interested with india at .all .v can c how much india means to him. showing off his middle fingers& all
    all he is there for is money & some fame .that ****ing ******* is basically destroying indian cricket.
    what do u feel the current team is team india ot team firangi(chappel's ass licking men)
    all now i want to c is thousands of indians showing their middle finger to that s.o.b.he should be kicked with gr8st disgrace anyone has ever faced

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

dude...look on the bright side...

WE ARE WINNING!!!!!

3. shak

shak Harrr!

wisemen said .. winning aint everything ...
    you need clean underwear and a good shag atleast once a week .. or something like that ..

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

there is life besides cricket.

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^^ Wtf? Speak some sense. Why do you care about dead people sepaking about cricket?
    As far as the Chappel thing is concerned, i have to see for some more time. Lets see.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

dude, you have to rethink your aims in life.

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

*thinks*
    *brinks*
    *winks*

bata wadas are really tasty..

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

*two thumbs up*

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes thats against sri lanka and other shitty teams.....that too at home.

they said they cant include ganguly for the odi team against south africa cos they cant change the winning combination of the odi team that beat sri lanka.....then they drop ganguly from the test team thats playing sri lanka - AFTER GANGULY WAS PART OF THE WINNING TEAM AND PLAYED A DECENT HAND IN BOTH INIINGS OF A LOW SCORING MATCH !!!!!

i strongly believe that the little bit of performance that india is putting up right now, is under of intertia of having been a good side under ganguly... as the opposition and ambience becomes tougher - eg- pak series , and as chappal-way and powar-play screws up the team some more - already zaheer khan is out - shewag is next - the real damage that the damned firang did to team india will emerge.

and dravid is one spineless careerist arse licker.

10. fingerz'n'fretz

fingerz'n'fretz New Member

i think ur overeacting to the finger issue i mean abusing som1 (persay U!)vud not stand jus hearing it ryte.chappel vas abused n stuff during tht time. but thts besides the point ...hav actually seen the finger foto??? thts so minsicule man how cud u possibly say he was showing his finger to the pepol man.if u percieve it in tht way i dont think it shd be tht serious too!

11. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

wait a little .... if things continues to go like this ... you'll definately get many more chances to see Chappal showing his finger to Indian fans .......

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

its time all 50,000 fans in some or the other indian stadium, show chappal a pair of middle fingers in unision.

13. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Amen to that! Wish it happens soon.........

14. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Team india is still "TEAM INDIA" , it's just aise baatain hoti rehti hain, what happened was unfortunate and one should stop this bureaucracy which's going on inside BCCI camp, but nevertheless our team is performing good and will perform good in near future , but yeah the real testing time are ahead cause we've only been good at our home soil, let's wait for upcoming pakistan's series and see what happens there, and watever the reason might be we should support our indian team only, screw with chappel and other people like sharad P(ervd)owar , just enjoy the game !!!

15. arrey yaar y does this person get so hyper sometimes and makes his font super large?

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i saw the match... the 80,000 strong crowd was cheering every shot of yuvraj and shewag.

only dravid got booed. thats in the indian innings.

and during the second part of the south africa innings, the whole indian team got boed.

but what do you expect ?? the got all out for 180 odd and then in the same pitch could not take a single wicket !!!

i do not think there is any venue in all of india where india would not have gotten booed after getting thrashed by 10 wickets.

people are talking as if india lost the match pathetically cos they were booed - where as its pretty much the other way round - they got just the booing they deserved, cos the rudderless team under dravid could not hold a candle to south africa.

17. chirag11kapoor

i totally agree with jamhead.

18. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Dude Chirag...I ain't a firang fan but check the way you sound. Ganguly was under performing and considering that the Wordcup is approaching we need a replacement for him...secondly, we cannot afford to give Ganguly as many chances he wants..there is a limit...there are young budding talents in the country who need an opportunity...like Wasim Jaffer and some other cricketers as well...how long do you think should the nation sustain the idioticism? Ganguly is an excellent player no doubt about that and moreover the best captain India ever had...but because he was doing well should he be retained in the side?...if you say YES..then you are the face of the BCCI politics..if you say NO..then you are a professional...The present and the future are more important atleast at this point of time.

Let me re-iterate that Steve Waugh was ousted when he was at his peak..Ganguly was at the bottom...Australia lost the Ashes...several changes were made to their side..did anyone question..NO..thats professionalism...they want to win the WorldCup...what are we doing... we want Ganguly back..did you hear anyone say.."We want the worlcup? NO" why because thats Indian cricket...short-term goals!

Politics and cricket in India go hand-in-hand...Ganguly brought back as an allrounder...the whole nation knows he is not...now he is taken off after performing decently..thats utter crap! He should have been retained in the test side definitely. He did well to deserve a place in the team.

Also, I personally, no matter what shall never cheer other team to beat India..never..but some fanatics supported South Africa. What was that for...ridiculing the nation? Booing our team is different and cheering our opponents is different...i believe you did see it all in that match...

And finally getting back to the point I started with...if somebody acuses you for your colour,race,religion...you are bound to get offended...and you would show your anger without resentment...thats precisely what Chappel did...I am sure you are never victimised in terms of race/colour etc.. so you will not understand...
    and morever the crowd deserved it. Only because some people start acting crazy, we should not start changing plans...

I am as pissed as you are..but because the entire nation (personified for a small sect of fanatics..including Parliament) is making such a big fuss out of this issue.

I am sure with the arrival of Greg Chappel there has a been a disturbance, but it can be the handi-work of even the most unsuspected men..like Dravid.

Thanks for the patience.

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i swear i read all the long posts..yes i really did..please let me go now...PLEAAAAAAAASEEEEE.
    *BANGS HEAD*

20. chirag11kapoor

allure, i agree with u a little bit.but do u think we should put so much of faith in chappel. he doesnt have a gr8 record in coaching. i have heard that when he started coaching south australian provincial team . that team was no.1 .after 3 yrs with chappel ,it didnt even have a place in the provincial teams. some players of that team after 3 yrs had really spoken a lot against chappel & his attitude. i agree with u that ganguly doesnt deserve a place in the odi team. but in the 2nd test he had done enough for a place in the 3rd test. he didnt deserve to b thrown out like that. and thats y i had spoken in such a language.