Teachers Suck!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Aug 18, 2005.

1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

some teachers are really good.....i respect all of them...

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i hate the grumpy and strict ones though!hehe!:p:but me beong rebellious that time i was known for backanswering to the teachers as well!it needs some guts! :aggre:

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ bacchay badon ka aadar karna seekh !!! ... naswar maar le ... LOL

well to tell the truth i used to do all the crappiest sorta things ... but somehow the teachers had good impression about me all throughout ...

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

OO,.. u r soo brave,.....

@sslayer - dude,.. temme the formula man, if its other than licking them day in n day out,... i dont mind to give it a try.

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i hate those teachers who act more lik moral police.....once in coll. i had gone wearin shorts....coz da temp ws pretty hot....nd 1 wasnt even allowed to enter ma coll buildin coz my vice princi thot its lookin obscene...a guy wearin shorts obscene....wtf....

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

no licking ...
    i am not into all that ...

i dunno somehow u gotta make 'em feel that whatever u do .. .u know ... and it is correct ... second thing is they must know that whatever they tell will not have any effect on me ... and still i will produce better results ... :)

next ... if a teacher used to get too smart ... i and our ganga used to cut 'em down ...

like some teacher giving lectures on electron atoms etc ... then we'll ask has anyone seen it actually ... or if the topic is evolution ... dont u belive in the god and religion ... ya know things taht can irk teachers ... they dont have any anwers ... but still retain the good mood of the class ...

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah had u been a gal ... then mebbe u wuddve been allowed ;)

Nanda likes this.
  8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@akkyy - yeah it wasnt much about being brave,, it was just that some teachers dont understand your side of the story or never bother to understand, so must enact!

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yea...maybe...but ad vice prici ws herself a female ;)

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

at least it happened to you in college....this happened to me in the gym. That's when I was like....wtf!

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hahahahhhhaa :RollLol: anyways,.. i dont believe this,... sounds funny!!

@ cyphie - sameeeeeeee thing happened to me wen i was doin ma juniors, just to give a kick back to such irrate behaviour from coll authorities :p:,...... wen i was collecting forms for my graduation,... i purposefully went into every coll in shorts, n no one stopped me!! :rock:

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...lucky u...most ol' grumy teachers suck but sm of em' r sweet nd cute...maybe hot at times....but they r in school wen we were kids...sad....

13. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

well, i call my indian teachers All India Radios..........whatever that's happening in the class will be all around the school in no time..........

dlogic likes this.
  14. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

^^^^^good one