Teachers Suck!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, Aug 18, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Teachers suck sooooo bad!!!

> They want us to behave the way they want, be it wrong, be it absurd, be it ridiculous,..they just want it their way.

> Very few have good knowledge, others just like to boast with the tiny winy bit of what they have.

> None,... i repeat NONEE of them actually listen to what you say and how much sense does it make, all that matters to them is how much u lick them. The more u lick them, the better yr grades will be. :annoyed:

> Just try once to tell them, what they say is right but the same thing can be done in a better way, and dude,....... ur fuked for life. Reason->> u hurt their freakin ego, which they manage to carry without being updated about the fukin topic they teach.

> Ahhh,.. n yes they prefer lamers, lamers who cut their hair regularly n shave every freakin day to impress themselves, if not anyone.

Arghhhhhhhhhh,.... i hate em so much, n with every year i spend in this s.hit education system with this super-sad a.ss teachers, my frustration is rising.

I had to cut my hair, my beard for a fukin 10mrk presentation. WTF,..... I believe all these lame a.ss teachers should be castrated n left that way to bleed to death.

Hmmm,...... now thats my way for them,.... i wish i could force it down their throats. :mad:

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Dude guess its last few yrs may be 1 or 3 more yrs under them .. so forget the stuffs which u cant help and be happy..

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yea 99% of teachers suk... big time.. arrrrgggggh....

4. mr singh

mr singh New Member

c'mon, u no all teachers aint that bad. i agree sum of dem r rite idiots, but there r also a small handful of gud teachers who u can rely upon 2 help u out in situations etc...
    1 more thing, u say they prefer lamers who shave etc, i not so sure of that 1, cos i dont cut ne body hair facial hair or nothing, does that mean im hated by my teachers, cosi most certainly hope not.
    hav u considered that perhaps u just happen 2 go 2 a crappy school or college or whatever, and the teachers there r also kinda crap, or perhaps u go 2 a really gud place and discipline and respect is considered very important?
    anyhow, all i wud like 2 say is that at your age, why r u still in contact with so many teachers, if u h8 them so much?

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

so much hatred....scares me always.

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey akky ...

"so much of hatred" ... and gore is not good for health ...

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

One conclusion is why bother .... Feels better when u r out of school ...
    And belive me even the crappy teachers help in your growth ... I hated many and i had planned to set fire to one guys room with ma frnd ...
    But today i like them all .....
    Considering how much we trouble them .. They are bound to react that way ... Chill dude .. look at brighter stuffs ....
    There are quitea few who are real cool .... And some are like frnds ....

8. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

hey akkyy...chill....u seem to b hatin your time in tat college...but its nytime better than modern...nyways all of them r not tat bad there... u can anyday cook up stories there...nyways u had to do that because it was a presentation rite... u always hav to look decent in them so jus chill..u cant look like a road side chappri during a presentation so jus chill...otherwise wadias is not bad.......

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

may be u were naughty in skool!i still wondering what inspired u to start this thread?:think:

10. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ive ahd rilliant teachers throughout my life... most really inspiring - while some have been total jackas.ses.. most have been awesome... most ready to listen to my ideas- accept it when i correct them if theyre wrong... and not nitpick on stupid things.. im gald to have gone thorugh skool with my teachers - no regrets!!! ull realise the value of ur teachers later... trust me on this...

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ singh - i go to a reputed coll in pune,... so keep yr sidey comments to yrself man, wat i dont undertand is, if am not doin MBA or sumthin, then y the fuk shd i be always shaved n well groomed n sutfF? I mean c'mon,.... isnt just preforming decent enuff for them?

@ screw - u think i looked like chapri before??????? will get back to u soon,.. hmmm!!!

@ deathdr - yeah man,.. i know, some ppl like teachers n listening to them n all, I am just not that kinds, n i really dont have a probs with teachers n student who lick teachers both. But it sucks when u r being aimed by these fukers for nuthin. I mean c'mon dude, i dont give em a fuk. I dont care to even be rude to them,... cant they just live in their own freaky world n spare me outta it.

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

akky ... what is the reason for doing MBA ?
    infact y do most of the pl do MBA ... that's coz it is heard mentality ... 2day it is the "in" thing ... being a follower ...
    and in the world of MBA u havta follow teh roolz ... being well groomed ... is one 'em ...
    no probs if u dont like those roolz or dont wanna obey them ... but the prob is that MBA is meant for followers ... u cannot have that kinda thinking in MBA ... strictly no-no ... u havta adhere to what is expected from u ...

see man u cannot crib over the fact that u are not free to do whatever u wanna do and at the same time belong to a "cult" which prohibits u from expressing yourself ... both are at logger heads ...

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Read the post man,... i said,... I am NOT doin MBA!!!!!

14. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Teachers....!!.....75% are bad..20% good...:)..rest is a mystery..;)
    We like torture our teachers so much..Some tolerate..and the maximum of the teachers rebuke us...!!
    Like our maths sir,..he is so lean..leaner than me.. His waiste size wud be not more than 26"inches.. We scream and shout in the class..But he is just so cool...He does the sums on the board..and care nuthing about us...!!
    Last day we were eatin tiffin in his class..One of my frnd by chance dropped his steal tiffin box..And the sound made our sir know what we were up to..!!
    And do you know what he did..Only one slap..!! FINISHED...!! Was that all we deserved..??:)

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

oops ... :grin:

then replace that MBA with wahtever u are doing ... heheheeee ...

no am serious ... there are some rules in the society ... meant for followers ...
    u wanna be diff ... go ahead ... but u cannot expect to belong to the society if u go ahead with your desires ...

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hmm,..... now u talk sense,.....

Guess u r right,... n thats wat am doin these days, but it feels just so slayerised. My graduation coll was so cool with it, all teachers wanted was good result round there!!!

Nee wys, guess will have to carry on with this crap for 1 n 1/2 year more,..... n then these teachers better be ready for a BIG FUK U from me,.. hehe

Man am shocked,.... there r soooooooooo less peep round here who hate teachers,.... bloody i have more chaps in coll who r on my side.

17. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well teachers are doing their job - discipline you ...
    you do your job ... stay undisciplined ...

hahahaaaa ...

18. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey akky dude i dont hate every teacher (tho i hate 80 % ;) ) but rather i hate the system more than them , which is bent upon making slaves out of us. overall its also our mistake .. every other guy here is doing an engg or medical irrespective of his/ her likes or dislikes . . so that also requires a change .. wht do u say ??

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ ... correct .. that makes me remeber the song and VDO - Another Brick in the Wall ...

20. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

yeah man the song .. it strikes such a resonance with my thoughts :D i remember i listened (also saw the VDO) to this song for the first time a night before my exam and i cudnt stop its playback for a good 1 hr .. :(