Teach Me Singing

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by DJSAGAR, Dec 24, 2005.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Haha. I'll quit + pay 1000 bucks wherever you are.

So in essence you want to turn music into an "i'm better than you" competetion. Good luck.

2. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i dont even know what song that is an its probably some crazy metal song which im not really into so suggesting that was kinda of stupid

3. zing

zing Machine Head

ne gr8 music is always abt *this is how i feel* and never abt *see what i can do*

4. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

your absoulty right applaude u for gettin me in my senses i was just a lil pissed that it

5. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

i know i am the best so sab chooro bomb phoro :d

i challenge everyone out in this dicussion that i can sing better then u guys :d:D

lol

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

And how do you judge "better"?

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

The more you boast, the better you are.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

</3 i lose .......

9. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&amp;*$@*^$

^Oopss ...... isnt it becoming another spam thread ????

10. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

i saw a dream yesterday and i was told by someone that i am the best vocalist :d

11. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

ok

those who think that they can sing better than anyone then come on over
    and we will gonna have a competition

what u guys say ?

12. zing

zing Machine Head

13. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

come on guys accept the challenge

14. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i would but i agree with what zing says absolutely forget this competition were all good here equally i believe we all have something that others cant do and we cant do what others can if u know what i mean

15. bedabrata

bedabrata New Member

sure thing pal!

here I see keyboard artists and guitarists too...well i am a pure vocalist...come from a hindustani classical background hahaha....(my way of saying i cannot play any instrument ;) ) so any of you teach me to play the guitar (i been trying for 6 months now but nobody cares to listen) and i shall gladly teach you singing.hehe

happy singing!

16. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

well its nice to see the "ustadji"'s in two minds. singing competitions are fairly common and occur in almost all communities. one needn't drag IGT that much into mediocrity. its too good for that.
    well, as far as being a good vocalist goes, people will always have different opinions. one wud prefer a deep bassy voice, another would love a thinner tone with more "harkat" in it. so no use whining. speaking out your feelings is fine, but trying to impose one's opinion on others isn't.

17. punarnava

punarnava New Member

So..Who wants to Learn...

Hi :welcomean

....have been learning carnatic vocal for about 8 years and hindusthani for a year. Patient and Ready to teach all u aspiring singers..Though i have absolutely no clue:think: as to how we can pull it off...tell me what you guys have in mind....

i am on yahoo messenger as : ismilemore
    email : ismilemore@yahoo.com

lets see what happens...

bye, cheers & :rockon:

18. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Nailed it.

+ Some dont like regressing into singing styles thats more than a few melleniums old. (thats not me!!)

19. bava

bava New Member

hello all of u my friends
    am shaolin guitarist i also like 2 sing but sosts much to learn thru a teacher
    i recommend u to do yoga exercises to make ur breath strong and not to eat
    cathchu(chaliya) b/s it make ur sound heavy man needs heavy sound to sing but the time now is of pop(chill out).

20. bava

bava New Member

hello my dear friends cud anyone tell me that why my uploaded pics are not uploaded i think so no pics are updated on IGT since 1 1/2 month why is it
    and how to send pic.