Teach Me Singing

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by DJSAGAR, Dec 24, 2005.

1. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

Hey Guyz This Iz Dj Sagar. I Need A Help From Those Who R Vocalists.plz Yar Any One Of U Plz Teach Me Singing And Related To It. I Am A Good Keyboardist But The Problem Is Singing.if Any One Of U R Ready To Teach Me Online So Most Wel Come

2. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Me too.... :)

3. lan12

lan12 New Member

Hey guys! I also want to learn singing..My vocals suck !!!!! -:)

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

all learners... any teacher living on this planet??????????????????????

5. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

tip one

use ur mouth

tip two

open ur mouth to sing

more tips coming soooooon...............

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

hey i farted in E# yesterday.... I think i can sing!

8. uj_6string

^^^^....lol....:)

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

ok i posted a crap thing so u people dont imitate me

lol

help those poor souls

(ps i posted sth crap coz i am not qualified to teach them sing. my singing sucks)

10. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

thanksss

thanks to all of u guyz..................................

11. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

haha. ..there's no such thing as E#... :p:

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

This is something that i read in another forum. Dont know if its true though:
    Hope that helps you :beer:

13. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

thanks for the hunch man! Still looking for a proper teacher...........

14. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

a little help to make ur vocals better play every string of ur guitar one by one...........and then jus do AAAAAAAAAAA n try to match the tone!

or if u have any guitar tuner software........do this
    as u tune ur any string lets suppose B string...........jus do AAAAAAA n if that tuner sticks to B string being tuned means ur voice going fine on B note...........follow the same on other notes!! its a difficult practice but worthwhile!! practice hard n ur vocals will improve!!

:p: i know it sounds funny but thats the way i practice ;)

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

One more thing I would like to add (I think shs did deal with it):
    Usually most singers fail on particular notes, thye might be good in singing high as well as low pitch; however, there always exist a pitch which your vocal chords cannot produce as strongly.
    Work on that thing.

How?

Do what khurram usggested. Sing along with guitar/piano/sax/flute etc. And try to dominate the instrument. (i.e. your voacl volume should be higher than the instrument).
    See if u can mainatin that for all notes.
    See if u can maintain that for long duration.

16. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

on the other hand, trying to "dominate" the instrument may sometimes increase the strain on your voice. copious and uncontrolled "riyaaz" also does that. so please before doing anything drastic take advice from a pro. and follow a golden rule: if u feel uncomfortable doing something, dont try extra hard to do it.

17. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

well... regarding the opinions given... like i tried to do riyaaaz with my guitar... i mean i played a chord... kept playin it n tried to match my voive with it...n didnt know if my voice DID match he chord or not... well how do i know if my voice is matchin what im playin or not ??... is it like when ur tuning the strings of ur guitar ??... u here a sort of "crashing" sound if the strings are matchin the sound of each other??...

18. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Not the chord man! STRING. You play a single note, and then try to produce a voice just like that, so that ur voice and the note on the string blend perfectly together.

19. uj_6string

this may sound stupid.....but how do we know whether our vocals are matching the note or not......???

20. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

you'll see. just try it and you will observe it. It would be too much to ignore. just do like this: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Da Ni Sa, while playing any major scale. Try to match ur voice with each note. You will observe that at certain notes, ur voice and the guitar note will resonate together. practice this. it'll help.