TaUGHT oR SeLF~TaUGHT ???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by paranoid13rohan, May 12, 2007.

1. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^ da same is wid me..............................i hve bin palyin only for a year and a half bt i play bttr dan ppl who hve bin palyin for 4yrs...............................and dey hve dere bands of dere own bt i can hve bttr coordiantion and timing dan dem.....................................

i composed a lead wen da rythym guitarist was playing shaky rythym and it totally matched.................

2. sid_vicious

sid_vicious New Member

yea but is theory worth the effort?

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

yes it is... i found theory veri important for creating music.. i think it is a very important part and it seperates the good musicians from great... everyone needs to learn theory at some time

4. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

well said :rock:

5. AceRoom

AceRoom Future Grammy Winner

Started with a teacher for just the basic chords and the inspiration. Then completely on my own...

6. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

well i am completly self taught,
    thought once ,of taking lessons, but the teacher was a maniac and i had to teach him.

7. mishigun

mishigun New Member

Self Taught

When i started playing guitar I used to go to one teacher(Gwalior) but in whole one month he told me about only the Scales...aftere that i couldnt continued...and after that i start playing guitar by my self...from the starting IGT help me to learn the guitar.....and i used one software also i.e. Guitar Pro this is really a cool software....and i also have an account on www.soundclick.com that also help me to learn the strumming...