tapping riff

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by slash_i_m, Dec 29, 2005.

1. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

hey bleedin guitar have u used some cool effect ij the song 'ma blues'' .its got nice bluesy touch to it and some other effect rite?

2. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

i understand but relax :) its you who should decide ryte and wrong me and alot of other epople are just to encourage but sometimes it just poffs off :)
    keep rocking

3. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

yea Digitech has a new Blues Overdrive so i used the standard ;)

4. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

man have this clipping circuit which i'm using as a dist.so i can't actually get any thing from it.i did try to keep it cool with that guy by sayin
    'cool lets hear it brother.'
    but he pi$$ed me off by
    '*bachoo ko sab koch sikhana hi padtha hai*''
    i wouldn't hav cared if he just said he upload his stuff but wat was this piece of crap.

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

wat's good digitech or zoom when it comes to multi effects ?

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

guess i'll close it for today coz there's somethin cool on VH1.cya bro.

7. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

8. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

bull$h#le

your best shot.man come on atleast some thin a little faster.wat was that single string tapping.alright i'll probably end this fight sort of thing between us.look man u might be michael angelo of india.but keep that attitude down.u won't get anywhere with that.any ways good try how long have u been playin for ? now don't giv me some bu!!$#it answer.keep it cool and keep rockin.

9. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

post deleted

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

ignorant fool !!

you told me to prove that Tapping could be done with a clean patch ... and i did !!

well ..at least my recording was clear !! and ppl could make out it was tapping ..urs sounded like a Elephant WANKING !!

btw ..speed isnt everything ....~!!~

11. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

bus kafi ho chuka

man seriously u r one of a kind in this world wat on earth is ur problem to keep this stuff cool.everytime u try to tap some thin just remind ur self wat u said
    ''i suck at tapping !...( suck at blues licks too)''
    and i ain't that good too and i'm sorry for havin things messed up so bad.i know i was very rude.but was my tapping thing that bad ?i suppose u added some delay on to ur's well it was kinda good.i was quite off the whole day.anyways i'm sorry man could have settled this earlier.wat pedal do you have ?
    ab toh bata.bus kafi ho chuka.par bhul na nahi ''keep rockin".are you into metal ?

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hmmm....shut up!
    if u dint want to be criticised, then u shudnt ask for opinion...cut down on the ego and try to play better.

13. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

look man i'm not on egoistic person alright.attitude.i hav no probs with anybody .i don't mind on being criticised.any ways i think my riff sucked bigtime.:(

14. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

anyways dennis how long have u used ur zoom 606 for ?
    is zoom stuff good coz i'm probably gettin a g2 from zoom this weelend.please tell me i need some info.

15. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Dude..you do have an attitude problem and not Alfons...at every stage hes humble enough to admit hes not very good at it, whereas you use excuses like 'ambient noise', 'Satch can play clean tapping but we cant'. Im not saying I'm god or anything, but I could play Satch's Always with me tapping bit on a Givson acoustic eight months after I picked up the instrument.
    Learn your instrument and its technique cleanly before playing it fast, or you end up sounding like Kerry King:) (No offence to Slayer fans)
    Additionally..learn MUSIC, not the guitar. The point of a tapping riff is not to show that you can tap, but to take a tune somewhere. Your clip doesnt do that. I understand youre learning the instrument and are new at it or whatever, but learn humility. Thats the only way people will respect you.

16. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

its not a question of learning humility i do admit i was rude to alfons and i did apologise.i know my recording is bad but with the rythmn and the drumming it sounds ok i'll try to upload it some time.and i do hav 'ambient nose' it means the noise that u get with an electric having single coil pickups.especially when switched to the mid pickup and while sittin in front of the monitor.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

WTF!!!
    !@#@#$%$^&^&*&()

besides i dont think that slash was being rude, just that he was provoked.