Tanha Dil cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by malini5, Jan 27, 2008.

1. malini5

malini5 New Member

Hi everyone

This is my Tanha DIl cover https://youtube.com/watch?v=z94xRRHoMlc
    Please watch it wenever you get a chance. This was done when I was a beginner. Please leave your comments on this

guitarist_gal1 and Keoraf like this.
  2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very, very good Malini, i'm just impressed with your performance, good guitaring and very good vocals, my reps are coming to you!!!!
    If this was done when you was a beginner then i want to hear something new from you Malini, cause i think that will be amazing i guess!!!!
    Keep posting Mailni and take care!!!!

3. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

wow!!!! that s freakin awesome...you re telling me you re my fan!!!! wat re you talking.....im your fan!!! ....the guitaring is so good.....the vocals are soooo good....awesome job babe...looking frwd to more recordings from you...reps!!

4. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

OoO WHOA! You're friggen awesome! You say you're a beginner but your strumming hand tells a completely different story and the way you're playing, simply amazing. Hats off to you! How long were playing before you did this recording? And again, you're off the hook!

5. malini5

malini5 New Member

Thanks soo much for the comments. Hmm when I was recording, I had been playing since 3 months. I learnt guitar through youtube, hence didnt know if I was doing it right. Thanks again! :)

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It's a start. You're getting there. The chords are a little different from what i know but thats a moot point.

No complaints from me except that you need to work on your vocals. I wont say anymore without a new recording to judge by.

7. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

3 month of self teaching, huh? Very nice, that's probably the most you can get out of self learning in 3 months. Next thing, do this song on bar chords:grin: lol! And you deserve the applaud!

8. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

awwwesomme....!!! :)

9. malini5

malini5 New Member

Thanks anshammer :) and bjr, I will definitely do a much better video soon....I know i wasnt that good in this one esp the vocals

10. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi malini...awesome singing and guitaring...!!! before u put this post in IGT, i had checked it out in youtube and left a comment there too :)....keep recording...looking for more from u!
    after seeing ur recoding...i did mine too(tanha dil)...but it did not turn up anywhere as good as urs.

-krishna