take it easy mp3

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by varmas11, Jan 19, 2005.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

just wanted to let you guys that liked that song 'take it easy' that i wrote to check it out online at

www.purevolume.com/saurabhvarma

you can either download it or listen to it on the website

you can sing along too i guess if you will.. haha

well take care guys and hit me back with feedback

peace,
    saurabh

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

whose website is this ?? vermas

3. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

it's mine bud

i sing and play the chords (rhythm guitar)

my friend plays the lead guitar (solos) and a bass line

my other friend dropped a soft bongos line

but i guess the website is mine since i did the song

4. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

I am unable to play the song because of the slow net speed, how do i download it ?

5. bob-bobby

@ vermas , mav is correct , somehow downloading is taking juss too much time , end of the day even i was unable to hear anything !!!

6. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey guys,

you guys are right... i made a bad mistake on the website... i forgot to make the song downloadable so for the folks without a pretty fast connection or computer, it's very difficult to listen to the song. i just changed the song to be able to be listened on media player and able to be downloaded so now with one click on your mouse, you'll get the mp3 with no problem. i was scared about copyright issues earlier, but i guess that if people are going to try to steal a song of a beginner 19 year old, thats just sad... haha so it's up there. check it out yo !

www.purevolume.com/saurabhvarma
    [updated!]

7. bob-bobby

cool vermas , will check it out and will let you know !!!

8. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

anybody recently checked it out ?

comments would be appreciated

9. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

I heard the song, it's good. What genre do you classify it under ? keep up the good work. I'll give more feedback, after i have heard it a few more times.

10. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey man,

thanks for the feedback. i'll be eagerly awaiting your extended comments. that'll be awesome. i would say the genre would broadly be classified as rock or maybe even alternative. but it's more of a chill rock or acoustic jam kind of genre which isn't really an established genre. if you've ever heard of ben harper or dispatch or some of the chill rhcp or beatles songs, it's that kind of genre. i'm not really sure man. i never really thought about it. i guess it's broadly classified as rock though since you have the vocals, guitar, electric guitar, bass, and percussion. it's just used in a different way than the more common method.

take care bro,
    saurabh

11. skaw

skaw snooze

nice stuff ...
    two thumbs up , waiting for sumthing new from u n ur friends ...

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hmm i remember giving u positive feedback.. but i dont see my post :shock:.. neways good job mate :p:

13. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey guys,

thanks a lot for all your feedback. it really helps me and encourages me to keep writing songs and expressing. jayswami, i got your positive feedback bro. it's just in the indian rock forum. thanks a lot guys..

take it easy,
    saurabh

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

jus now listened to it... its cool man... gud work... keep it up

15. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

thanks rizaaj and all you guys,

you guys have given me a lotta fire and enthusiasm to keep songwriting. i'm really startin to get some songs goin. i'm still in the early stage with most of them, establishing chord structures and riffs and lyrics, but they're comin. haha i got college but screw that shiit. you guys have my word. i'll complete an album by the end of may. holla. you guys are awesome

saurabh

keep the feedback comin, and i'll keep the songs and mp3s comin