TajMahal, Kannada, Khushiyagide

Discussion in 'Kannada Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vikas.kulkarni@, Sep 12, 2008.

1. vikas.kulkarni@

vikas.kulkarni@ New Member

hiees,
    this one is my favourite coz i have to find the notes of this kannada song myself and tab it as accurate as possible.
    i have tried my best :)
    u will hear the song running in the background with my guitar taking the front space.
    u may just find a couple of mistakes here and there, please bear.
    for ur convinience, here u will find my recording of this song;
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=867842&songID=6884827

njoi
    - vikas dk

Song Tabs: If you are not able to correctly make out the tabs on this page, i have also attached the same as txt file, open in ur favorite editor and it will look good :)

Movie: Taj Mahal, Kannada, 2007
    Song: Kushiyaagide
    Tabbed By: Vikas DK

___Khushiyagide__yeko____ninnindale____naa_nodade___ninnanu__iralaarene
    G-----------------------------8-----------------------------------8----------------
    B--6-6-------9-----9-8--8-9-8-----6----6-6------9-----9-8----8-9-8----6------------
    E-------8--6----6--------------------------8--6-----6------------------------------

___Omme_nee_nakkare__naanu_tusu_naachuve__reppeyaa_mucchade_ninnane___noduve
    G--------------------8-------------8------------------------8-----------8----------
    B-------------9---------6--8--9-8----6----------------9--------6--8-9-8----6-------
    E--8-6--8---6----6------------------------8-6--8---6-----6-------------------------

___hele_kogile_haadu_eegale__ninna_jotheyale_naanu_haadale
    G----------------------8------------------------------8----------------------------
    B--6-8--9------8-9---8---6---6-8---9---------8-9---8-----6-------------------------
    E---------8-6------------------------8----6----------------------------------------

Guitar intermittent - Start
    G-----------------------8---8------------------------------------------------------
    B--8-9-8--6-8-6---6-8-6---6----------9---9-----------------------------------------
    E------------------------------6-8-8---6----8-9--8-8-------------------------------

G---------------5----------8---8--5-8----------------------------------------------
    B--8-9-8--6-8-6---6--6-8-6---6---------------9---9--8-9----------------------------
    E--------------------------------------6-8-8---6---------8-9--8-8---6-8------------
    Guitar intermittent - End

___la_la_la__la_la_la__la_la_la__la_la_la____la_la_la__la_la_la__la_la_la__la_la_la
    G-----------------------------------8-----------------------------------------8----
    B--9------------9------8--9------8-----6-----9------------9------8--9------8-----6-
    E----6---8---6-----6---------6------------------6---8--6------6---------6----------

___Munjaane_vele_chilipili_kalarava_keli_naa____maretu_bitte_____nanna
    E--8-8-8----9-8--8-8-8-8---9--8--8--8-8--11-11-11-11-11--13------11--8-------------

___Tannane_gaalili_hunnime_chandrana_nodi_naa___maretu_bitte_____nanna
    E--8-8-8----9-8--8-8-8-8---9--8--8--8-8---11-11-11-11-11--13-----11--8-------------

___Aadaru__marete_illa_naa__ninna
    B--9-9-9-9-------------8-8--9-9--6-------------------------------------------------
    E----------8-6--8------------------------------------------------------------------

___la_la_la_la____la_la_la_la____la_la_la_la____la_la_la_la
    B--9--8--6--8-----9--8--6--8-----9--8--6--8-----9--8--6--8-------------------------

___Aa___chilipili__kalarava_ninadallave___aa___hunnime___belaku__neenallave
    G---------------------------------8------------------------------------8-----------
    B--6-6-------9-----9---8----8-9-8----6----6-6-------9-----9--8---8-9-8----6--------
    E-------8--6----6------------------------------8--6----6---------------------------

___Omme_nee_nakkare__naanu_tusu_naachuve__reppeyaa_mucchade_ninnane___noduve
    G--------------------8-------------8------------------------8-----------8----------
    B-------------9---------6--8--9-8----6----------------9--------6--8-9-8----6-------
    E--8-6--8---6----6------------------------8-6--8---6-----6-------------------------

Attached Files:

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

never heard this song before but i noticed one thing........you seem to be rigid while playing.......you're not sliding enough.......you really need to loosen it up a bit....

its not just playing the notes correctly...its how you play them if you know what i mean....

cheers!
    :beer:

3. vikas.kulkarni@

right

sukrut,
    u r right abt whtvr u r saying, but FYI, i can play this song over the entire fret board, but this song is so simple and melodious, i wanted to maintain one single scale and also at the same time make it easier to play even for a player who is a newbie.
    and when there is a simple approach, why make life unneccessarily complicated?
    please listen to the song and my recording as well, if u feel its out of scale or anything of that sort, then let me know.
    thanks for ur comments though.
    - vikas dk

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

dude....you got me wrong......i know you can play any song all across the fretboard........but what im saying is instead of picking each note, you can slide from one to another for some of the notes........basically this will improve fluidity........also, you can keep the tab the same for newbies but at the same time try to improve yourself and play something which flows......

5. vikas.kulkarni@

got it

dude, i got ur point, thx.
    177 views to the thread and only 1 person to reply (that too who doesnt knw the song), shame on me :(.
    now i knw why we dont have a separate Kannada forum on this site :(.
    - vikas dk

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I also never heard this song. I don't want to dishearten you man, but this doesn't sound good at all.
    The guitaring is sounding very amateurish!
    The vocals, i can't barely hear it, so i can't say much about it, i think you should try this song once again but this time, just some more practicing before recording this song man!
    Keep posting and take care man!

7. vikas.kulkarni@

thx

keoraf, thx for ur comments, and btw I AM AN AMATEUR in playing guitar :) so its obvious tht u felt.
    also i havent sang in the background, its the actual kannada song that is running in the background, i reduced the vocals from it and played just the guitar notes simultaneously with the song and recorded.

8. Pram

Pram New Member

Vikas, thanks for posting the Guitar notes for this song, I was searching for it. I Love this song and will try to play it on Guitar.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”

9. vikas.kulkarni@

good

thx pram,
    do let me knw once u try out the notes, how good or how bad they are.
    i am happy that somebody looking for this song found my notes to be useful and will actually play on his guitar :)

10. Pram

Pram New Member

Vikas, I played your notes. It's pretty good. Do you have any other tabs for Kannada songs. If you have then plz share it. I am looking for "Keli Premigali" from the kannada movie Yuga purusha