Tabs of zara zara

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shahmyel, Sep 2, 2004.

1. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

Just the first part
    E|--2-3-------2-3---------------2-2-3-5------2-3---------------2-2-3-5---------2-3-----------------------
    B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E|------2--3--5------2-3-2-0-------2-3-2------------------------3----0---------------------------------------
    B|---------------------------------------------1----------1-1-----3----------------------------------------------
    G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEEP PRACTICING THIS....... BUT LISTEN TO THE SONG TO GET THE TIMING RITE!!!
    :rule:

2. Ali Kay

Ali Kay New Member

good in the beggining but when u start the second bit i cudnt get it rite but i like the first bit.

3. Ali Kay

Ali Kay New Member

e-2-3--2-3--2-2-3-5-2-3--2-2-3-5-3-2---2-2-5-3-2-

e-3----2-3--2-2-3-5-2-3---2-2-3-5-2---

and then woteva u had played wud go here its wot i think but im a begginer so hope i helped. only and idea by the way. its wot goes for me . ;)

4. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

Givin suggestions is very good....

5. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hely guys...oops i missed this post earlier...i have posted a complete version of zara zara...check it out and lemme know if u like the sound...have fun playin...

jackl

6. SSANGOI

SSANGOI New Member

Hi Guys,
    Im shail, a biggener in Guitar. I havent had any classes but I have been playing this for a month now and trying to get better at it. I tried the initial lines of Zara Zara based on "Shahmyel"'s guidelines and it worked amazingly well. Would you mind helping me learn the next lines of this song? Any feedback to this request would be greatly appreciated.

7. jayna_420

jayna_420 New Member

hi guys...has anyone got the chords for this beautiful song??? :)