tabs need for when you say nothing at all-ronan keating,allison

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by chocolatenroses, Sep 10, 2006.

1. chocolatenroses

chocolatenroses New Member

hey...i have just recently become the member....and i simply love hanging out here...its amazing to know how over here ppl share their knowledge and love for music...!
    if anybody could ..umm...help me with the tabs and the chords of the following song"when u say nothing at all"..
    thanx so much

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Try this.

Standard Tuning EADGBE.

Code:
    IntRo

---------------2-3--------0-----------2h3-------------------------------------       
    ------3--------------------1-------3------------------------------------------       
    ----0---0---2----------0--------2---------------------------------------------  x6     
    ----------0-------------------0-----------------------------------------------       
    --------------------3---------------------------------------------------------       
    -3---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-----------0---------0------------2-------------------------------------------       
    --------1--------1--------3---3-------3---------------------------------------       
    -----0--------0---------2---2-------2---2-------------------------------------       
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------       
    --3---------------------------------------------------------------------------       

---------------2-3---------0------------------2-------------------------------       
    ------3----------------------1-----3------3-------3---------------------------       
    ----0---0---2----------0--------2-----2---------2----2------------------------      
    ----------0--------------------0----------------------------------------------       

bringing out the chorus,
    -2-2-2-2-3-3-3-3--------------------------------------------------------------       
    -3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--------------------------------------------------------------       
    -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3--------------------------------------------------------------      
    -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--------------------------------------------------------------       
    -------0-0-0-0-0--------------------------------------------------------------       
    -----------0-0-0--------------------------------------------------------------  

Chorus:     
    struming pattern
    down   down-down-up

g             d              c          d
    The smile on your face lets me know that you need me 

g               d           c            d  
    There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me

g               d                     c    c        d      d Em D
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall

c c        d(stop for 4 seccond)                         
    You say it best,  when you say nothing at all 

----0---0---2----------0--------2---------------------------------------------  x3

------0--------------------1-------3------------------------------------------     
    ----0---0---2----------0--------2---------------------------------------------      
    --2-------0-------------------0-----------------------------------------------       
    -2------------------3---------------------------------------------------------      

-----------0---------0------------2-------------------------------------------      
    --------1--------1--------3---3-------3---------------------------------------      
    -----0--------0---------2---2-------2---2-------------------------------------      
    --3---------------------------------------------------------------------------     

----0---0---2----------0--------2-----2---------2----2------------------------     

bringing out the chorus,
    -2-2-2-2-3-3-3-3--------------------------------------------------------------      
    -3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3--------------------------------------------------------------      
    -2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3--------------------------------------------------------------
    -0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0--------------------------------------------------------------       
    -------0-0-0-0-0--------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------0-0-0--------------------------------------------------------------

g               d                     c    c        d      d Em D

c c        d        g      d        e    b a b e b a b e

----0---0---2----------0--------2-----2---------2----2------------------------   x1   

----0---0---2----------0--------2---------------------------------------------  x1     
    outro:

E       B        A            B                     A            - b -
    the touch on your hand... smile on your face....
    Copied from azchords.com

3. chocolatenroses

thanx sooooo much...aj...i reeely appreciate ur efforts of sending me the chord chart...!thanx again

4. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

I have the Kareoke for this song, if u wanna trysinging .. let me know.

5. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

Hey..... the lyrics

i like the song very much...........
    its cooool to play man.....

Attached Files:

6. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

hey guys....... i need a help.........
    how u ppl r tabulating........... can u tell me the method

7. Morbid_Angel

whatever u play on ure guitar..just write it down as fret numbers on the tablature.

8. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

Tnx...................Aj........ its nice of u.........

9. chocolatenroses

hey guys...my pc's hard drive crashed...so cudnt keep in touch....sg1..plz cud send me the karaoke..thank u

10. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

id plsss

u get me ur i.d... i shall send u..

11. Morbid_Angel

^
    even u hav the karaoke version? lol

12. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

wat.. so! i shouldn't have or wat..... u need it...

13. Sheerig

Sheerig New Member

get me ur id.....

i'll send it u

14. asif_rox

asif_rox New Member

Hi there just to make it simpler for u

Intro use Gadd5 Dmajor Cadd 9 D major
    1. on G major go 6543 (nos. indicate strings)
    2. on D major go 431 add lil finger on 3rd fret 1st string to make Dsus4 and pluck it, so D major it is 431 1
    3.on C add 9 go 5323
    4.on D major go 4321 and this time hammer on with lil finger on 3rd fret 1st string

thats into and few bits of verse when u reach "try as i may" go to cadd 9 and do 5323 0323 and then to d major and do 4323 1323
    go bac and do Gadd5 dmajor Cadd9 as in intro than on D major do 4323 0323 4323 1323
    chorus do Gadd5 d major as in intro and the on Cadd9 do 4323 4323 and then to D major and 4323 0323 4323 1323 and back to Cadd9 and do 5323 0323 and the a strum on D major
    thats the basis for the whole song there are a few varaitions after second verse listen to song and u will get them