Tabs for Vande Mataram

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jun 14, 2010.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Enjoy & be patriotic

Please do send your comments

Sathya

Tabs:

Vande Mataram Vande Mataram Sujalam Suphalam

B ---------------------------------------------------0-1---0-1----------------1-3------------------------------------------------------------- B
    G ---------------------0---------0------------0-----------------------------------------320---------02-------------------------------------- G
    D ---------0-----3---------3------------3-----------------------------------------------------------------------320------------------------ D
    A -----3----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A

Malayaja Sheetalam Syasya Shyamalam Mataram Vande Mataram
    B ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------01---01-------------------------- B
    G ---------0-------------------------------------------0-------0------320-------------------------0-------------------------------------- G
    D ----0--------32----0-2--------------------0----3-------3----------------------------------3----------------------------------------------- D
    A ----------------------------3------------3---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A

Syubra Jyotsna Pulakita Yaaminii Phullaku Sumitha Drumadala Shobini
    B ----------------0--0---0010---01--01---------0-0--01-03---1--3--1------------1---------------------------------------------- B
    G -----------0--------------------------------------------------------------------3----32--320--------------------------------------- G
    D --------3------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- D

Suhasini Sumadhura Bhashini Sukhadam Varadam Mataram Vande Mataram
    B --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0---000----01---01-------------------01--01------ B
    G --------------------------------------323--20--20--------------------------0------------------------------------------0------------------ G
    D --------00---320--------------0----------------------------------------3-------------------------------------------3---------------------- D

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Tabs for "Vande Mataram"

Watch this section for more details on this song.

The present attached "Tab Details" is set in "C" Scale.

I intend to change this to "D" Scale and also write something about the background "Raga"

Will come back soon................................

Sathya

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Tabs for "Vande Mataram"

The song "Vande Mataram" is set in "Desh" Raga.

The Arohanam and Avarohanam of "Desh" Raga goes as under:

s r2 m1 p ni3 S
    S R2 ni2 da2 p p da2 m1 g3 r2 r2ga3r2s

In "Tab" it looks like as under:

G ...................6..7......... G
    D ..........5...7..................D
    A ..5..7...........................A

B ......5................................................................ B
    G ..7......5..4...............4........................................ G
    D .................7.......7.......5...4................4............. D
    A ............................................7......7........7....5... A

If you practice these "Tabs", the song will be easy to play.

Watch out this space again for the "Tabs" for Vande Mataram.

Enjoy

Sathya

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Tabs for "Vande Mataram"

Here we go....................

Enjoy the song................

Please do post your comments.......

Sathya

Attached Files:

5. stormr

stormr New Member

Thanks

Thanks man, for the tabs and the additional Raga info.

6. hb_gujju

hb_gujju New Member

thanks 4 download file..

7. GuitarKnight

GuitarKnight New Member

Hi Sathya..

You Rock......

Thanks alot for the Tabs...

Is "Desh" raga one of hindustani classical raga??

What could be the equivalant Carnatic Raga?

8. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Yes. It is a Hindusthani classical raga. There is no exact equivalent in carnatic. Carnatic singers recite the same version. Lot of hindusthani ragas are in carnatic and similarly some carnatic ragas are also used in hindusthani. This is my understanding.

9. ganistry

ganistry New Member

Hi Sathya... I'm a Beginner and i tried ur tabs... it sounded super cool!! do you the tabs for A.R Rehman Version of Vande Madaram??

10. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

No. I did not try....
    Sathya

11. GuitarKnight

GuitarKnight New Member

Hi Sathya

Thanks for your reply.....

Could you please suggest me from your experience, which raga we can try first on Guitar.

12. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

It is difficult to put an answer. I can only play the Arohanam and Avarohanam of a raga & not the 'Alapana' notes. You can try this 'Desh' ragam itself. Some interesting songs are there.... say, 'Roop Tera Mastana' from 'Aradhana'. I do not have the notes of this song if you find the same in any common domain please share the same... You can send it to my id <sathya167@gmail.com>. Else you can attempt the notes for this song... it is doable

13. GuitarKnight

GuitarKnight New Member

Sathya,

I'm a very beginner and it will be helpful if you give any tamil songs on the raga "Desh". I'll try them..

Thanks