Tabs for the song - Yamunai Aatrile from the film 'Thalapathi'

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jul 12, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Presenting the tabs for the song 'Yamunai Aatrile Ierakkatrile' by IR in the film "Thalapathi".

This small number is a pure classical based and is set in raga "Kalyani"

The western notes for Kalyani in simple terms follow the notes of C Major with F replaced by F#

Pick, play and enjoy and do post your comments....... Sathya

Attached Files:

2. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

I dont agree friend... hope tere is a lot of errors right from the first line...

3. Mizi

Mizi New Member

No..No.. bro.. its correct tabs... good wrk!! thnx!!

4. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

can some one post a video ? it would be great at least an audio

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

The tabs are correct. Being a pure classical based one, some of the words are held for long time or stretched in few places particularly in the last line. This means there would be multiple notes in between the tabs placed here - May be simultaneous holding of more than one note or a sliding between adjacent notes. Try this and if you can find one comfortable it is good. That is the reason I have left the last line in bold letters. Tempo is also important to get the feel. The song is a slow number. Listening to the song and trying helps sometimes. Please do post if you find some improvement in the notes / tabs........ Sathya

6. Ramsk0408

Ramsk0408 New Member

Hi Sathya,
    I'm unable to open the attached file..!! :( :'(
    Can you please post the tabs or some new file???

7. djadamz

djadamz New Member

can some one place the western chord...tq vm