Tabs for the song Thooliyilae Aadavantha Vaanathu Meen Vilakkae - IR Hit

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Presenting the tabs for the song Thooliyilae Aadavantha Vaanathu Meen Vilakkae from the film Chinna Thambi.

This is a nice melody from IR - A song by an illiterate villager in this film.

The song is composed in E Minor and set in Karaharapriya ragam.

We have already seen the details of this raga and so no further details here.

Pick, Play and Enjoy and do post your views / comments................ Sathya

Attached Files:

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Some more tabs for this song.....................

If you listen the song, you will be able to play the prelude music with the following notes.

It is basically the E Minor Pentatonic Scale Notes...............

B-------------------------0--------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------B
    G----0--0--0-------0--0-----0-----------0--0--0-----0--0----0--------------------------------------------------G
    D-2-------------2---------------2-----2-----------2-------------2--------2--2-----2--2-------2--2------2--2----D
    A----------------------------------------------------------------------2--------2----------2---------2----------A

Hope you will enjoy this.................... Sathya

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

Why chords are not posted for this wonderful song?

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Komal, I am not quite comfortable with chords. I leave it to others.

You can try first two lines with Em Em D Em and start the line Thottil Maele with Am.... beyond this I am not sure... Sathya

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

No worries..
    "roentgen hain na!"

Komal:)

6. roentgen

roentgen Well-Known Member

Posted it in a new thread.