Tabs for the song Sundari Kannal Oru Saedhi - IR's Melody Hit

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jul 20, 2013.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Presenting the tabs for the song Sundari Kannal Oru Saedhi following the popular request.....

One of the superb performance of SPB. The melody just melts out of him...........

Thalaivar song... but somehow I do not like the costume in this song.........

Hope you will enjoy this in your guitar.

Pick, Play & Enjoy and do post your views / comments................ Sathya

Attached Files:

2. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

Sathya ji, can you please confirm with the final lyric of the song..."varakkoodum"... I feel its little different in tabs..

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Thanks Pearl for this query. I saw this earlier also. I will check this in this weekend as the guitar is untuned for not able to find time..... Sathya

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Pearl, instead of 6 4 3 - 4, can you try 6 4 4 in e string and 4 in b string?

5. pearlmaharajan

no bro... did not work out :(

6. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Pearl - With tuned guitar, I tried several combinations. E -----6--4-----4--3------ E seems to be quite closer..... Sathya

7. pearlmaharajan

I dont think so annaa... it suited well... and also im finding "yen jeevaney" did not match as per the given chords...

8. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

All these words have multiple semi-tones and there is obvious limitation in playing the same in guitar. We can try and put the nearest tab positions. Alternatively, wherever you feel incompleteness, move to the respective chord position and sing out the song and come back to tabs the moment the same is over...... Sathya

9. krishnaren

krishnaren New Member

Thank u very much. I am a beginner, I tried this song, excellent , thanks , As a beginner I have a small doubt. In the pallavi , sernthathe nam jeevane ,for this E-------1----1--1----------------- E
    B--------------------1---4/6-4-1-- B
    4/6 I don't know how to play ? please advise me as I am learning myself;
    K.Narayanan

10. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Holding B4 you do a picking. Without releasing the tension of the string you move to B6.

You can try videos in You Tube for this purpose - Look for sliding, pulling techniques in guitar.............. Sathya

11. krishnaren

krishnaren New Member

Thank you sir