Tabs for the song Sippi Irukkudhi Muthum Irukkudhu from VNS - MSV + Kamal Hit

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Aug 25, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Presenting the tabs for the super hit song Sippi Irukkudhu Muthum Irukkudhu from the film Varumaiyin Niram Sigappu.

This is a nice melody tuned by great MSV. Kamal and Sridevi doing a musical challenge in this song.

The tabs for the song is given mostly in C Major scales except deviating to A# in some places.

Pick, Play and Enjoy . . . . . . & do post your comments . . . . . . . Sathya

Attached Files:

2. thamboo

thamboo Member

The very first guitar chord I hear in this song is F# Major

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I have made edited my earlier text. Now I write "The tabs for the song is given mostly in C Major". Playing this song in F# Major would be too high a pitch. We can try playing but still I would like to keep lower pitch..... Sathya

4. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

I tried the first version yesterday... hope needs some good concentration on the song first and then playing the tabs would do some magic...

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Listening to this song is quite essential before playing the tabs. The tempo of the song is fairly easy to grab.... Sathya

6. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

You can try the song in F# Major. The tabs for the first line would be

s s s s s s n.s s s s s n.ss s n.s s n.s r s r n.n.n.
    E-2--2-2-2--2-2---1-2--2-2--2-2---1-22--2---1-2-2--1-2---4-2-4--1-1-1- E

If you find this one better, please do tell me, I will change the tabs for the entire song .................. Sathya

7. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

If you want to play the song in F Major notes, the first line goes as under:

E-2--2-2-2--2-2---1-2--2-2--2-2---1-22--2---1-2-2--1-2---4-2-4--1-1-1- E

If you find this better please do tell me and I will change the tabs for the entire song . . . .. Sathya

8. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

thx for all