Tabs for the song Sangeetha Maegam from Uthaya Geetham

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Aug 27, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Uthaya Geetham - A musical hit film - Mohan + SPB + IR combo. All the songs are super hits.

Let us see the tabs for the song 'Sangeetha Maegam Then Sindum Naeram' a melody by SPB with background music by IR.

I love this song. It is so pleasant and melodious to hear and I am sure that you will start humming the song, if you listen.

The song is set in Natabhairavi raga which is C Minor in western music. The tabs will also be presented taking 's' as 'C'

The chords for the song, I think, starts with Am.

I do not know whether there is any disconnect here, but the notes are well within C Minor scale.

I will be uploading the file today night........ So watch out this thread.................. Sathya

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Here we go.........

As said earlier, the tabs are in C Minor scale. If you want to keep the same chords scales as originally used in the song, each tab / note can be picked 3 frets prior to the one shown in the attachment.

Pick, Play and Enjoy. . . . . . . & do post your comments. . . . . . . . Sathya

Attached Files:

3. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

that was good sathya.. thanks a lot..
    I find some minute missings... I shall come back to u after playing for sometime....

4. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Thank you sir

V.Raghuraj