Tabs for the song Poove Sempoove Un Vaasam Varum - IR + KJY Melody Hit

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Nov 17, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Poove Sempoove Un Vaasam Varum from the film Solla Thu***kuthu Manasu is an awesome melody.

IR has done superb music in this song. I think KJY sung this song in the last IR's musical night.

You must listen and play the introduction guitar bit - quite pleasant one. You can get the details here in this link:

Poovae Sempoovae Un Vasam Varum Intro Illayaraja Guitar Tune Tamil Song Lesson - YouTube

The song is in D Major and so we will be playing the song in D octave using D Major scale notes (of course with deviation, if needed).

Enjoy the intro music and the chord and watch this thread for tabs for this beautiful melodious song............ Sathya

2. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Really nice. Thanks for the link.............. Working on tabs........ Will come back soon............. Sathya

4. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

pls give me the tabs asap. that would be great :)

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Here we go with the tabs.

Pick, Play and Enjoy the melody & do not forget to put your views / comments............... Sathya

Attached Files:

6. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

Im in the office just worried... guitar is not here... :(
    thanks

7. Ramsk0408

Ramsk0408 New Member

Thanks SAthya... :)

8. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Superb

Thanks

V.Raghuraj

9. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Recently in the Chennai Meet (02/02/2014), we had a jamming session on this song. The video is already available in this forum.

I am revisiting this song and this is an attempt to play the same in a single string.

Just try these tabs and see the magical flow of the song in ease...............

Hope you will enjoy this version.... (You may now skip the earlier tabs..)

Pick, Play and Enjoy & do post your views / comments............ Sathya

Attached Files: