Tabs for the song Poongaathu Thirumbuma from Mudhal Mariyadhai - IR's Super Hit song

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jun 2, 2013.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

This song is one of the best songs of Malaysia Vasudevan - composed by IR for Sivaji.

A nice melody, beautiful lyrics and nicely shot song.....

The song is in F Minor Chord....

Hope you will enjoy this song............. like me...............

Pick, Play & Enjoy .............. and do post your views / comments................ Sathya

Attached Files:

2. vs.suresh

vs.suresh New Member

Thanks Sathya... will try it out...

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

U are welcome Suresh. More songs are on the way............ Sathya

4. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

annaa.. back to form???? will try soon and let you know..

luckily this post was not yet posted.. and after trhing the song... I feel the opening.... 'poongaatru" is not coming out well. rest all is fine. and I think this is a simple song to play with this tabs. please look into that alone...

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I delayed this post only for this word, otherwise this song was in my to do list for a long time.....

Poongaatru is made up of multiple notes and it is difficult to strike all at a time - it is best played in key board. I have put the best possible notes after trying multiple combinations. You need to pause in between by striking hard and pausing / skipping a note / strike before striking the string again to get the feel. Otherwise, the song is good for guitar....... Sathya

6. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

yes Ji, the song came out very good in the other areas... I played just fine at the first attempt itself. Thanks. It would be great to have a video for the opening with a guitar :)