Tabs for the song Pattu Poovae Mettu Paadu from Chembaruthi - IR's Super Hit Song

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Nov 28, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Chembaruthi, this 10 year old movie was a blockbuster and box office hit - Roja got introduced in this film

IR had done 6 songs in this film - all the songs and the BGM were highly acclaimed by one and all

Presenting the tabs for the song "Pattu Poovae Mettu Paadu" - You must listen to this song before playing the tabs.

See how Mano and SJ had sung this number - each one trying to outperform the other in melody as if they are in a competition.

Also watch how the notes move - for example "poove" - From E(2) to E(9) tab.

The song is composed in A Major chord and follows Sankarabharanam raga except touching 'm2' in two places.

Pick, Play and Enjoy this very nice melody .................... and do post your views / comments . . . . . Sathya

Attached Files:

2. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

pallavi and all ... very good... and easily playable.. but the saranam is getting too tight.. could not make it... hope needs some more practice..

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I agree with you Pearl. Charanam is quite slow paced and requires practice.

I put lot of songs, not many of them may be suitable for guitar - from the point of getting a good feel while playing the song.

Some of them will be quite good and enjoyable while playing - mostly the songs which are good for instruments.

My purpose of song selection is either from different raga or specialty or popularity of the song / music or different scale or modes or artists so that we can try multiple compositions and learn...... Thanks for your comments ......... Sathya

4. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Thank u

Superb

V.Raghuraj

5. djadamz

djadamz New Member

any western note sir..:)