Tabs for the song Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithal from Thiruda * 2 - ARR's Musical Hit

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Nov 24, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

As said in the earlier thread, presenting the tabs for the song "Kannum Kannum Kollai Adiththal......" from the film Thiruda Thiruda.

Music in this film brought a new recognition for ARR (the other one being the film - Roja) - There are 8 songs in this film.

This happy number is full of electrifying BGM.

The song is set in Sivaranjani ragam - Pure raga based song with no alien notes.

We had already seen the details of this raga in the earlier thread.

I do not know the base chord of the song. Given the raga and the presence of more number of notes in higher octave, I have chosen D Minor and the tabs are given in D Octave. This is also for ease of playing.

If the base chord is different I would like you to please mention the same so that we can modify the tabs.

I think D Minor suits this raga.

This is a superb song - Youthful and energetic. Listen to the song and understand the rhythm.

Pick, Play and Enjoy and please do post your views / comments . . . . . . . Sathya

Attached Files:

2. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Thank you sir

V.Raghuraj