Tabs for the song Kanne Kalai Maane from Moodram Pirai - IR Hit

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

When I am doing this song in guitar now, I recollect myself getting this movie ticket with college friends (on the first day of release) through a special line / counter showing college id card. It was in "Ega" cinema hall, Chetput, Chennai.

This is my version of the song. The melody is tabbed in a 'D Octave'.

Pick, Play and Enjoy and do post your views / comments................... Sathya

Attached Files:

2. cibhin

cibhin Member

Can u please make a video along with these tabs..??

PS : The tabs are super cool as they always are....

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Thanks Cibhin for the comments. I also wish I make a recording - atleast audio. My problem is time. You need to practice a lot to get a good or atleast a decent flow. Playing a line is easy and to play a song it needs more practice and time. I lack that.... Sathya

4. cibhin

cibhin Member

I agree with that, but just try it, Try to record everything you play, and crop the best shot.... Thats what i did at the beginning..

I am Waiting..!! :)

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Cibhin, I do not know why you are asking the recording. Is it to know the effects in some places or to know how I play?

If it is how I play, these recordings are definitely quite average one - the one with little or no practice.

I recorded these in my BB - quite poor quality.

You can ignore the line which is not coming well in one recording as the same line will be better in another.

Just listen and do inform me................ Sathya

PS: I am unable to attach the files as they are not allowed here. If you can give me your email I will send the same.

6. cibhin

cibhin Member

Actually for both the reasons, One is to know the effect and timing for your tabs and another thing is we haven't seen you. It would be nice to see the great SATHYA167 's face :)

And my email Id is : cibhinbharathi@yahoo.co.in

7. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I agree, my tabs do not show timings clearly. I adjust them while playing according to the tempo of the song / the way in which the song is performed. I will send you the recordings today........... Sathya

8. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

How did I miss this gem ???

great Sathya ji.... nice work.... thanks a ton

9. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Sathya Ji... innum recording varalai....

10. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I am also eager to bring out a recording. Waiting for the time to do this.................... Sathya