Tabs for the song Ennai Konjam Maatri from Kaakka Kaakka - HJ's Super Melody

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Nov 8, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

HJ is famous for his ultra soft tunes and melodies. Ennai Konjam Maatri from Kakka Kakka is one such song.

You can get the feel of driving down to Pondicherry in an open jeep - so cool and soft melody.

By the way this is a lengthy song. There are videos available in You Tube - someone playing the tabs.

Soon you will also start playing this melody.......... Watch out this thread tonight.............. Sathya

2. sivahar6

sivahar6 New Member

hi sathya,
    thanks ,this is a great song. also "onra iranda asaikal orr nal pothuma" from same movie

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Here we go with the tabs. The song is in A Minor.

The tabs are given within "A Octave". Just play and see how the tabs flow into a nice melody.

Pick, play and enjoy.................. and do post your views..................... Sathya

Attached Files:

4. Ramsk0408

Ramsk0408 New Member

Hi Sathya,
    Can you please mail me to ramsk0408@gmail.com and ramsk0408@yahoo.co.in with the tabs of few which you have please. Eagerly waiting to see your mail in my inbox. Thanks a lot and a ton in advance. Waiting for the tabs and ur mail...

Thanks in advance...

~Ram :)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

This is one of my favourite song because of the husky way of singing. I love playing this in guitar...... Sathya

6. Awsome tabs Sir...
    I got confused at first coz I don't know the tamil lyrics and was expecting the song to start at "yennai konjam maatri"
    But as I started playing I just kept playing... It is a wonderful song.
    Regards,
    Abhay

7. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Thanks Abhay for the comments and the suggested song. This film is dubbed in Telugu - I do not know the title. In Hindi this was remade as 'Force'. You can try the Telugu version of the same song..... Sathya

8. I did sir. The movie was remade with Venkatesh as "Gharshana". The tabs are good... just a few minor changes in a few notes, because of the change in lyrics and the way the lyrics have to be pronounced in a particular way to enhance the meaning...
    There is another melodious song the heroine sings for the hero after they are married. The movie has great music all along though.
    Co-incidentally, one of my favourites of Raja Sir's hits "Agni natchathiram" was dubbed with the title of "Gharshana" too.
    Thanks,
    Abhay

9. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Thanks u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

V.Raghuraj