Tabs for the song Devan thantha veenai - IR's Best O Best Superhit song

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jan 2, 2013.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Film: Unnai naan sandhithaen

Please see the wordings:

"engirundhaen ingu vandhaen isaiyinilae enai marandhaen iraivan sabaiyil kalaignan naan"

The words written for IR only

Can anyone please tell me the chords for this song? I am not getting it.

I know that it is a major chord as the song follows Kalyani ragam.

I am working on the tabs, if I get the root chord it will be nice to present the song properly.

Senthil - By the way, this is your "Bass Special" try and listen this song in a good music system......

Awaiting confirmation of chord ................................. Sathya

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I tried again yesterday and the chord appears to be E Major, but I am not sure of this.

Rajesh - Can you please confirm this?

By the way, this film was remade in Hindi in 1987 and it was a successful one - Film: Sindoor, Music: LP

The corresponding song in Hindi is "Pathjad Saawan Basant Bahar....." - This song is also a hit one.

However, the song is in different tune and not exactly like the Tamil song............. Sathya

3. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Sathya,

Somehow this song didn't attract me since the movie got released to till date. My favs are Hey I love u, thalattu maari ponadhe and unnai kaanum neram in the same order. Caution, don't forget to reduce the bass when hearing Hey I love u, otherwise the opening lines will blow up ur speakers.

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I have heard all these songs. I do not have a good bass system. I could see the effect only on head phone - I have a german AKG chordless.

This song appeals to me very much - more because of the flow of the song and this song comes twice in the movie - the movie's turning point song.... Please check the chord........ Sathya

5. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Sathya,

Song is on F major. Starting note is C though.

Goes like this C B A F E F A.

6. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Thanks Senthil.... The song should be starting like...........

E-----8--7---3--0---1--5------5--7---8--7---3--0---1--5-- E

I will soon post the full tabs............. Sathya

7. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

My guitar strings are loosened and the guitar is kept idle. It is quite chill here - Nearly 3 degree temperature.

I will be trying this song only on this weekend.

There are lot of slides in this song.

If it is written E.............3/7.............E, you must pick/play the string pressing the fret number 3 and without releasing the finger tension slide to 7th fret. You must still hear the sound when you have reached the 7th fret before releasing the tension and move to the next note.

Yet I am sharing the complete tabs. Please do give your views / comments...... Sathya

Attached Files: