Tabs for "Raja raja chozhan naan.."

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pearlmaharajan, Oct 30, 2012.

1. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

Hi Friends,

I am posting my second tabs... in the forum... this time, one of the all time favorite of IR, non-IR fans... :)

"raja raja chozhan naan... " from the movie... Rettaivaal Kuruvi...

an unforgettable melody..

I have tried my level best to bring it out simple... please let me know.... the feedback...

Attached Files:

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

That is great. I will try this today.............. Sathya

3. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Pearl,

It is a nice attempt. You try to play in a bigger fret board area and hence it goes off in few places, but for this the tabs are fine.

It is difficult to put the suggestions and so I upload my version. Let me explain how I did this:

This song is within harmonic C Minor scale notes and so I restricted myself within a C octave. In carnatic, the song is by and large within the Keeravani raga notes - there are deviations towards the end of the song touching more foreign notes.

Try this version and do give your comments. This song is an awesome number by KJY. IR had done a plenty of songs with KJY and all those songs are with strong carnatic base - However, this song is fairly simple................ Sathya

Attached Files:

4. Ramsk0408

Ramsk0408 New Member

Just awesomeeeeeeeeeee no words... for both the music and the tabs..:) :) :)

Kudos sathya....

5. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Thanks Ramsk for comments to multiple posts........Keep playing guitar ...... Sathya

6. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Superb

Thanks

V.Raghuraj

7. guitarforlife

guitarforlife New Member

good job sathya and pearlmaharajan.....keep playing and inspiring.....

8. jkarthik6890

jkarthik6890 New Member

Awesome tabs bro :) Keep rocking :)