Tabs for Ilayaraja's melody - Rojavai Thaalattum Thendral from Ninaivellam Nithya

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jan 18, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Hi,

The film Ninaivellam Nithya is one the musical melodies of IR. Enjoy this song and do put your comments and any improvements in the notes.

Again this song is based on carnatic raga - Panthuvarali alias kamavardhini. Listen to the song and play the notes and I am sure that you will enjoy. I think there is enough scope for refinement of the notes - please do put your views - Sathya

2. GuitarKnight

GuitarKnight New Member

Hi Sathya,

Feeling happy to see your post again...

Really your tabs on this song are great..
    Thanks alot for sharing

Expecting more :)

3. anbuarchy

anbuarchy New Member

hi Sathya, superb work good work keep try more Tamil old songs...

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Thanks. We will be soon seeing Tabs for a "Tappankuthu" song. I am working on it.

5. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

try pannitu soldren nanbaa... namakku higher stringsla play panna innum varala... :(

6. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Sure I will try to put the tabs in lower string wherever possible. You can try G - Major Running Scale with alternate picking for 10 minutes daily - I am sure it will help in improving the finger movements across the fret board. Start with using all the fingers and then practice with single finger ---- Sathya

7. pearlmaharajan

thanks friend. this song was much easier for me to play ...

8. pearlmaharajan

can you pls help me with the guitar piece of gopura vasalile theme ... as the train starts the guitar starts and then the flute ... pls search in youtube