Tabs for Dooba Dooba - Lucky Ali

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rochakchauhan, Aug 9, 2004.

1. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Hmmm...

Probably the only band which uses Flute as one of the main instrument..!!

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

yOu cant call it the main instrument.. Actually.. Always the Guitar is up front..

3. its4ashish

its4ashish New Member

I didnt understand the meaning of 5/7. What is meaning of "/" symbol.

4. rochakchauhan

rochakchauhan New Member

Well Its quite simple Ashish.... 5/7 means that you gotta slide to 7th fret right after you hit 5th fret..... in simple words.... / mean to SLIDE your finger.... OKKIE ??

so to conclude 5/7 means hit 5th fret and without pickin your finger up slide it to 7th fret ....

simple eh ??

5. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

hey guys....i want mp3 of tis song....plz anybody tell me and oblige thereby...

6. vikramk

vikramk New Member

Good work;
    plz post chords for JADUTONA title song of their second album PEHCHAN

7. its4ashish

its4ashish New Member

Very Good lyrics

8. its4ashish

its4ashish New Member

Hi rochakchauhan
    Thanks for the last reply... Tell me one more thing whats the "hammer" means in the tab of any songs.

9. dr baba

dr baba New Member

hey the g.....c....g progression sounds nice.......and also the ....c....g part on sunooo bewafaa.........Am...Bm..progression is nt nice...esp the Bm part...

thanx for the chords man...u rock.....

dr baba

10. rochakchauhan

rochakchauhan New Member

Hey Ashish...this is what Hammer means

Dude....Hammer means .....just to play all the strings (a chord) in one go ....it should be so hard that you can hear the sound for atleast 2 -3 secs....lolzzzz thats in man's language man..... hope it helps ;)